PART 53: | TAKING BACK WHAT'S MINE |

When they've returned to the compound they saw Hayley who looked worried. She sensed them and looked towards them.

- "Did you get rid of Mikael?" Hayley asks.

- "We did, sort of. He fled." Klaus replies, "Is there something wrong?"

- Hayley nods, "Yeah, we have another problem. Elijah is missing."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali was doing a locator spell to find Elijah but someone was blocking her.

On the other hand, Klaus had another way in an attempt to find Elijah. While Kol and Natali were walking towards Klaus' bedroom they've heard screams of the witch he was torturing. Klaus had blood splattered all over his hands and face and was washing up in his sink.

- "So, I see your interrogation went better than my spell?" Natali remarked.

- Klaus looks at himself in the mirror while he washes up and replies, "Eh, it turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter! I suspected my mother had Elijah captive."

- "Great. Let's go find them!" says Hayley who just entered a room.

- "Them?" Kol pointed out.

- "Esther has Oliver too." Hayley tells him.

- "Who the hell is Oliver?" Natali asks.

- "A werewolf from my pack." Hayley told them.

- Kol rolls his eyes, "Well we're not saving a werewolf."

- "Fine. We don't need you." Hayley hissed.

- Klaus shakes his head as he walks toward her to face her, "Esther is too powerful. She won't be easily found. I need to draw her out."

- "Yeah. She is blocking my locator spell." Natali tells him.

- "Klaus, let me come with you!" Hayley says annoyed.

- Klaus sighs deeply, "I know you want to help, Hayley, but you can't. My mother is wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me and I can't very well save Elijah if I'm busy saving you, can I?"

Hayley rolls her eyes but remains silent, and Klaus goes to change his t-shirt and prepares his plan.

Natali and Kol were just about to exit the compound when they've come across Rebekah.

- Natali smiles at her, "How's Marcel doing?" she asks not really caring, but knowing that Rebekah was with him.

- "Like you care." Rebekah replied.

- "What's with the attitude?" Natali says.

- "You know she's always like that." Kol remarks.

- Rebekah rolls her eyes, "What's going on here?"

- "Elijah is missing." Kol told her.

- "What?" Rebekah exclaimed.

- "Our mother probably has him." Kol says.

- So are you going to find him?" Rebekah questioned them, seeing that they wanted to go somewhere.

- "Nope, Klaus is all over that. We have other things to do." Natali replied and then they've left.

[NEW ORLEANS: 1912-1914.]

Under the guidance of Kol and Natali,

Mary-Alice and Astrid rapidly mastered Kemiya.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡