PART 79: | "FAMILY BONDING" |

Kol, Natali, Freya and Elijah were in the study room and Kol was pacing around because he was upset that Freya brought Finn back to life and he was arguing with Freya and Elijah.

- "Pardon me, love, but Finn tried to kill the rest of us more than once! He's an enemy of our family." Kol told her.

- "He is our family. Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken." Freya tells him.

- Elijah turns away from Kol for a moment and walks toward Freya to address her, "You seem certain.."

Kol is visibly appalled that once again, his concerns are being ignored by his siblings.

- "Are you honestly siding with her?" Kol asks him.

- Elijah raises his hand to silence Kol and continues to talk to Freya, "Time and time again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contempt toward his family. So, you tell me - how can you be so certain that he would return to us in peace?"

Suddenly, Finn appears and joins them in the library, raising his hands in a non-threatening gesture.

- "Our sister knows me well." Finn says, "Though, perhaps you're right to doubt my intentions. By all means, let's discuss our family quarrels. I believe we're long overdue."

Both Kol and Elijah stare at Finn in shock. A few moments later Elijah got a call so he left the room. He finished talking just in time to hear the sound of Kol yelling from the next room. He immediately rushes into the next room, where Freya has just stepped in between Kol and Finn, the former of whom is struggling against her so he can attack the latter.

- "Take a swing at me, huh? All these side-steps and parries.. Even the way you fight is boring." Kol says and reaches around Freya and shoves Finn in the chest while Freya glares at him in frustration. When he stops, Kol shoves Freya aside, where she lands on the nearby couch, so that he can push Finn backward against the wall. Before he can do anything, however, Elijah vamp-speeds into the room and pulls Kol away from him, eventually shoving him against the bookshelf in a choke-hold from which he desperately tries to break free.

- Elijah was clearly annoyed by their bickering, "Behave yourselves! Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future."

- "What does that mean?" Kol asks.

- I believe the term is "staycation." You see, Niklaus isn't the only one who's inspired revenge fantasies. Right now, we are all at risk." Elijah tells them.

Kol turns around and glares at Finn, and Freya, not pleased by Elijah's news either, sighs and closes her eyes, visibly frustrated.

- And Elijah continued to speak, "So, while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak, I recommend we dispense with the posturing and get down to some good, old-fashioned family bonding."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Rebekah has just woken up, the last thing she remembered was Renee staking her with a cursed stake. She looked at her arm and once again she had a skull on her wrist, it was just a matter of time when it will draw her mad. She then looked around her and all there was a road and woods. Renee obviously left her in the middle of nowhere.

There was a car approaching her and she walked towards the road and stood in the middle. A driver immediately stopped the car when he saw her.

- Rebekah walked toward him and asked, "Where am I?"

- "Louisiana." He replied.

- "Close to which city?" Rebekah asked again.

- "Lafayette." He said.