PART 76: | FANGLORIOUS |

It was the last day of December, which meant that the New Year party was tonight. Right now it was around afternoon, Kol woke up quickly realizing that Natali was no longer lying next to him. He bling his eyes several times, then slowly rose into a sitting position, he looked around the room but there was no sign of her. Then he heard the water running in the bathroom so he had a sneaky plan. He got up from the bed and opened the bathroom door quietly, so Natali wouldn't hear him. He opened the glass door of the shower slowly and saw that Natali was facing towards the water and he was looking at her back. She didn't notice anything until Kol didn't put his hands on her waist and dropped a kiss on her shoulder. She can feel his arousal pressing into her and presses her butt against it.

- Kol leans in and whispers into her ear, "Good morning, darling."

Natali moans when his left-hand travels along her belly and starts caressing her clit. With his other hand, he moves her wet hair from her neck and bites deliciously.

Kol lets a finger slip inside and she drops her head onto his shoulder giving him better access to her neck. Right after she reaches her peak, she turns around in his arms.

- "Good morning." Natali says and kisses his shoulder, then goes down to his chest and back up to his neck until finally, she reaches her destination and hungry kisses his mouth.

Kol.moans while tasting her lips for the first time this morning. But before he could do anything more he had planned, Natali opens the door and walks out of the shower.

When she reaches the bathroom door she turns around to look at him. She lets her eyes travel from.his head to his toes, licks her lips and winks playfully at him.

- "You're such a tease." Kol says before running after her.

Next thing she knows they were both in the bed, Kol pinned her down with his body. He grabbed both of her hands above her head almost making her still and unable to move. Giving her a cheeky smile he started leaving small kisses down her jaw and down her neck. After a few moments, he released her arms and continued to move down the bed and between her legs. He applied his tongue to her clit, swirling it around several times before dipping his tongue lower and moving inside her entrance. He did this a few times and had her tugging at his hair for more.

Her back arched as she came, the orgasm racking through her uncontrollable waves. Her legs tightened around his shoulders.

Kol stopped licking and started sucking, he knew that she wanted a strong merciless pleasure when she let out a scream and drew out into a sobbing breath. She kept his head prisoner form maybe half a minute and then her thighs relaxed and he could finally move.

Now it was his turn, he moved up between her legs. She saw him position himself with his hand and then he began his entry. Natali tried to trust up, take all of him, but she couldn't do it, not yet. He wouldn't let her. He kept easing himself in until he was all in. He began a slow rhythm, in and out, all the way in and almost all the way out.

Kol leaned forward to get a deeper angle and he wanted to kiss her. He picked up his pace as he kissed her. She pulled him to her, holding him tight and breathing hard. Natali had her legs locked around his back now and he increased his thrusts, harder and faster. She heard him breathing faster as he thrusts into her now as hard and as fast as he could and she felt the fire explode.

Kol heard her orgasmic scream, only this time it was closer to a loud moan and that was his signal. He pushed once, twice and then let it go. He held her as he pushed deep inside her, grunting with the effort. Kol put his head down on her shoulder turning to kiss her neck and then fell on top of her.