PART 18: | LET'S FORGIVE, BUT NOT FORGET |

Natali woke up hungry when she smelled blood. She opened her eyes and saw that Kol wasn't in the bed anymore. Then she rose up from the bed and put on a robe before she headed towards the living room where she saw Kol feeding on some girl.

- "You didn't call me." Natali spoke leaning against the door frame.

- Kol withdrew his fangs from girl's neck and turned his head toward Natali, "You were sleeping so peacefully." he told her.

- "And now I'm starving." Natali told him as she flashed over to him and sat down in his lap.

Kol raised girls wrist to her lips and Natali smiled. She could no longer wait so she sank her fangs into the surging veins on the inside of her wrist. Girls skin color was already paler than usual and Natali could feel lust and need swelling her body, as blood flowed into her mouth.

Kol's hand was curled around her waist as he watched her until she didn't drain every last drop of blood from a girl's body. Natali pushed the girl down on the floor and pulled her legs up on the couch as she turned her gaze towards Kol.

- "Still starving?" Kol asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

- "No. I'm good for now." Natali told him.

- "Cause now I'm starving for you." Kol told her and looked deep into her eyes so that she could see he was telling the truth.

Leaning their heads towards each other their mouths met. Kol gently traced the curve of Natali's full lower lip with his own.

- Natali pulled back and still having her eyes closed she placed her forehead against Kol's, "Can we do it later?" she asked.

- Kol pulled his forehead away from hers, "You're rejecting me?" he questioned, the tone of his voice could be interpreted as being angry. Natali didn't like when he uses that tone, she never knew what would happen next, sometimes they could start fighting or they could start having a hot make-out session.

- "I want to go and see Bekah." Natali told him.

- Kol shakes his head, "Why?" he asked.

- "I..I decided to forgive her." Natali answered.

- "You did?" Kol asked, his face hovering over hers, trying to see if she really thought what she said.

- "Yes. I do miss hanging out with her and I know she is waiting for me to say "I forgive you" so that we can be like before." Natali said keeping her voice casual.

- "Then go." Kol told her moving his hands from her body and placing his arms on the back of the couch, leaning his body back.

- Natali let out a laugh, "You're unbelievable." she spoke as she stood up from his lap.

- "No. You are." Kol told her.

- "I thought you like being rejected like that makes you want me even more." Natali told him.

- "Well, I guess that's not the case today." Kol told her.

- Natali rolled her eyes, "Whatever." she said before turning her back and heading towards the bedroom to change.

When she was done she headed towards the front door and saw Kol playing Xbox, she didn't even bother to say goodbye to him.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali came into Klaus' mansion and she was lucky he wasn't there. She called out for Rebekah a few times, but apparently, she wasn't there either. Natali called her and heard her phone ringing from the living room. She walked there and saw a phone on the floor and pieces of glass and wooden bullets all across the room and she knew something happened to Rebekah. Then she called Kol, his phone rang for a while, but he didn't bother to answer. Unfortunately, now the only way to find Rebekah was to call the only person she didn't want to call.