PROLOGUE

[ST. PETERSBURG: 2015.]

THIRTH PERSON P.O.V:

A woman's high heels echoed through the empty bar, she walks in and stops by the bar. A young and tall man was standing behind a bar.

- "I was told to order a Bloody Mary." she said glaring at the man.

He nods and pushes a button on the bar, which opens a door next to the bar. As she walks in, doors closed behind her, in front of her there were stairs that lead into the basement. When she was close to the bottom of the stairs she could hear music and people talking. She stands to look through the room and notices on guy inviting her to come towards him.

- When she approached him he says, "Boss is waiting for you." then he opens the doors and she walks into a room.

- "Why did you called me here?" A woman asks.

- "I was told that you're one of the best witches who's also a hunter." A vampire boss replies. The vampire was sitting in a big leather chair but was turned towards the wall so that the huntress can't see who it was.

- "You were told right." a woman confirms, "And you have some guts to invite a hunter into a club full of vampires."

- A vampire chuckles, "Yes. But I knew you would risk letting some vampires live for a good price? Isn't that right?"

- "What price are we talking about?" A woman asks, curious to hear the offer.

- "Fifty thousand million. In cash of course." A vampire boss says and smirks.

- "That is a big offer. Who do I need to kill?" A woman asks.

- "One special vampire that none of my people could kill for centuries." a vampire says, "You've must have heard about Natali de Roux. Bring me her head and the money is yours."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡