PART 42: | FACING THE CONSEQUENCES |

They've found out that Davina ran away just as Marcel brought her into the compound and left somewhere, while Klaus went to the plantation house to have a talk with Elijah. Where apparently Elijah told him how he didn't allow Kol and other vampires to kill werewolves because he found someone who has a ring that belongs to the Klaus' bloodline and one werewolf told him a legend wherein long ago, a chief of theirs had fathered a child to a very powerful witch. Their mythology further states that this child, a son, was later transformed into something this clan had never before seen. Something werewolf and vampire.

From the witches Natali heard how Sophie Devereaux is already searching for Davina so the first stop for Kol and her was the cemetery.

- "Sophie." Natali greeted as they appeared behind her.

Sophie jumped and stopped doing the spell.

- "Don't stop on our account." Kol stated looking down at the witch.

- Sophie exhaled a breath, turning to look at them, "What do you two want?"

- "Where is Davina?" Natali asked.

- "Well you interrupted my spell, so I don't know." Sophie said in an arrogant voice.

- Natali clenched her jaw, "Move." she demanded waving her hand and Kol grabbed Sophie's arm and pushed her away.

Natali kneels in front of the map where Sophie was doing a locator spell and started her own. Just a minute later she opened her eyes and smiled, "Let's go!" she told Kol.

- "So where is she?" Sophie asked them, her voice loud and demanding.

- "Well you are a curious one, aren't you?" Natali said to her before they disappeared.

Apparently, Davina was hiding in an apartment of the human. When Kol and Natali came there, she used her magic to burst open the front door. In the apartment, they saw Josh who was standing in the dark corner since he didn't have a daylight ring.

- "Hiding in a human home, clever." Kol remarked.

- "Is this the vampire who was a spy for Klaus?" Natali asked as she glared at Josh who had a scared look on his face.

- "I have no idea, darling." Kol replied, also glancing at Josh.

- "I think he is." Natali stated, "Anyway, where is that little witch?"

- "I don't know what you're talking about." Josh answered in a shaky voice.

- "No?" Natali says as she reached her hands out and uses her magic to make a hole in the wall and the sunlight came through it. Josh moved more in the dark corners of the apartment as Natali continued talking, "I can do this until the whole building is down.. so your choice - tell me where Davina is or you will burn!"

- "I don't know." Josh defended his friend once again, but as Natali attempted to do the thing she did a few seconds before, he quickly added, "Wait. Wait. She left here a few minutes before you two came."

- "Where?" Kol demanded an answer.

- "She didn't tell me, obviously for this reason." Josh told them.

- "She can't be far gone." Kol stated before they've left.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

The Casket Girls Festival is in full swing, with marching bands, floats and people in costumes dancing around the streets and celebrating the liberation of a generation ow woman. The noises echoed through the entirety of the French Quarter and made for the perfect place to hide in the plain sight.