PART 11: | DANCING IN THE DARK |

Kol and two more vampires were sitting on a corner couch in the living room and feeding on some humans, while music was playing in the background. Natali was just entering a room when Kol pushed a dead human down onto the floor.

- "No one cared to invite me." Natali remarked glancing at them.

- "You were with the witches, didn't wanted to disturb you." Kol told her.

- Natali smiled, "Right. Brandon, why aren't you feeding?" she asked.

- "You know I like to watch my girl feed on another one." Brandon stated smirking.

- "I don't know how the two of you are not tired of having the same human slave for days." Natali said.

- "Yeah, just kill her and take another one." Kol told them.

- Laura stopped her feeding and glancing at them as she said, "Well we like it this way, and she likes it too." she thought of a girl she was feeding on. The girl wasn't compelled, she enjoyed while vampires were feeding on her.

- Kol looked at Brandon then back at Natali saying, "He changed since the last time I saw him."

- "He did, didn't he?" Natali said.

- "Hey, I always had slaves just wasn't sharing them with anyone." Brandon told them.

- "Don't forget we're having a party tonight." Natali told them.

- "How could anyone forget that when every day is a party here." Kol said.

- "It's a special party Kol, just for your comeback." Natali said.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali stood before a full-length mirror in a red dress that was barely covering the front of her body. Her back were bare from her neck to the swell of her rear end.

- She meets Kol's eyes in the mirror, "Perfect timing. Zip me up?" Natali asked, her voice sounding husky.

- "Of course, darling." Kol replied, moving a step closer. He reached for her zipper and encountered her cold, sleek, bare skin before he tugged the zipper slowly upward.

- Natali smiled still watching him before she spun around on the sexy red heels that matched her dress, "So how do I look?" she questioned, smoothing the material over her bustline and down her hips.

- "You look ravishing." Kol didn't wait for a second to tell her, "I won't be able to take my eyes off of you or my hands."

Her lips curved into a wide smile that made her even more irresistible.

An hour later, the mansion and the backyard started to fill up with people. Mostly humans that vampires invited to the party were coming since a lot of vampires were already at the mansion. And this party was only for Kol's sire line, others couldn't get into the mansion or yard. A powerful spell was cast so that other vampires can't enter the property without being allowed to.

Natali was sitting on the edge of the pool, her feet dangling happily in the water while she was talking with two vampire girls.

Kol was standing by the bar with a glass of whiskey in his hands. He was watching her from afar and thinking how in almost nine hundred years he didn't saw anyone more beautiful than her.

 He was watching her from afar and thinking how in almost nine hundred years he didn't saw anyone more beautiful than her