PART 34: | WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE OF NEW ORLEANS |

・ • ・ • ・

Like an ancient story

Full of death and glory

Remember who we are.

・ • ・ • ・

New Orleans was always dark and mysterious. It was exciting, full of life and breathtaking. Those are probably the reasons why a lot of human tourists comes there. Some of them probably heard the hushed rumors about real-life vampires there and wanted to see if it's true. Their mistake was if they ended up in Fangtasia because no one got out of there alive.

It was a night when Klaus and Marcel walked down the street of the French quarter going straight towards the Fangtasia.

When they came there they saw a long line of people who were impatiently waiting to go into the club that got famous just over a few days of existing and was gaining its popularity with each passing day.

Humans who were fascinated by the stories about real-life vampires for clubbers to mingle with each night were mostly coming there. Other humans see it as a clever gimmick "Vampires don't exist right?"

They looked up and saw a flashing red-yellow sign that said "Fangtasia" and under it was another sign saying "Where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play

They looked up and saw a flashing red-yellow sign that said "Fangtasia" and under it was another sign saying "Where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play."

Then they walked towards the entrance ignoring the people who were telling them to get in the line. A woman that was a vampire they didn't know was standing in front of the entrance, checking if everyone had their invitations.

- "Wait in the line." She told them, strictly.

- "Why don't you just let us in, love?" Klaus asked her, in a seductive voice.

- "Do you have an invitation?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

- "No." Klaus told her honestly, "Why do we need that?"

- "Boss orders." She simply replied and turned back to the human who was giving her an invitation.

- "We're interested in finding out who is your boss." Marcel spoke.

- She looked back at them, "I'm not allowed to tell." she replied.

- Klaus grabs her throat and looks her in the eyes, then compels, "Tell us!"

- "I couldn't tell you, even if I wanted to." She told him, pushing his hand away. And since she was able to do that they knew she wasn't a young vampire.

- Klaus turns to look at Marcel and speaks, "She is compelled."

- Marcel smiles knowingly, "I told you. Someone from your family owns this and I can bet who it is-" he was cut off as Klaus said in awe, "Kol!"