PART 67: | I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL OR NEW ORLEANS |

Kol raced his car wheels against the road of New Orleans. His brown eyes focused on the road, trying to ignore Natali who was sitting beside him. When they arrived in New Orleans he pulls up in front of the compound. They found Freya and Elijah in one of the studies.

- "What was so urgent?" Kol asks, drawing their attention towards him.

- "Good, you two are here." Elijah tells them, "Freya will show you prophecy that Klaus and I saw."

Then they went to the courtyard where Freya already had everything prepared for the spell. Elijah pours his blood into a bowl for her, so she can see what he saw. She takes the bowl of blood from Elijah and sets out four small pieces of paper with Norse runes written on them. The runes spell "Elijah," "Rebekah," "Klaus," and "Kol". Kol and Natali sat by her side and placed their hands on her shoulder before Freya dunks her fingers in the bowl of blood to make a connection with Alexis and her visions and starts chanting, "No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve. No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve."

As she chants the three of them were overcome by visions of the prophecy. They see Elijah's painted portrait in the living room splashed with blood and the beast with large, long and wickedly sharp fangs roar as he bares his bloody teeth.

Suddenly, the pieces of paper with the four Original vampires catch on fire as they gasp loudly and their eyes fly open.

- "You see, it's true. You have a terrible shadow over you. Rebekah, too. If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall.." Freya speaks as they all exchange worried looks, "..One by a friend, one by foe and one.. by a family."

- "That beast we saw." Natali remarks, "Is he suppose to be your downfall?"

- "We need to find out who that is." Elijah says.

- "It's Lucian, it has to be him." Kol says

- "Just because you have something against him it doesn't mean it's him." Natali told him.

- Kol rolls his eyes, "He is my foe."

- "Your foe?" Elijah questions him in confusion.

- "And I will kill my foe before he has a chance to do anything more." Kol says before he starts walking towards the exit.

- "Where do you think you're going?" Natali asked, but he ignores her.

- Elijah sense that there's something wrong between them and speeds in front of Kol, "You're not going anywhere. And Jackson and I already took care of Lucian."

- "Elijah get out of my way." Kol shouted, his voice echoed through the compound.

- "Don't let him go." Natali says to Elijah.

- Kol shots her a look, "Those this means you're on Lucian's side?"

- "Of course I'm not on his side and you're just jelaous." Natali tells him.

Kol didn't deny what she said he just shakes his head and rolls his eyes before turning towards Elijah again. Suddenly he pushed Elijah to the side so he can walk away, but Elijah quickly appeared in front of him again and placed the palm of his hand on Kol's chest to stop him from taking another step.

- "Elijah move before I do something to you." Kol threatened, with anger in his eyes.

- "You won't do anything." Natali says and with just one move of her hand she snaps his neck and Kol falls to the ground, "He needs to cool off a little."

- "He is going to be even angrier when he wakes up." Elijah stated.

- "But he's going to be angry at me first. I will deal with him later." Natali told him, before asking, "Where's Rebekah?"