PART 22: | LITTLE SISTER |

- "Rebekah honey, come back to the mansion. Klaus won't be coming back soon and we are gonna take over the town." Natali left Rebekah a voice mail after she tried to call her a few times, but she didn't answer.

- "I think she is mad at us." Kol remarked.

- "She doesn't have a reason to be mad at us." Natali told him.

- "Maybe she found out that we killed that commoner." Kol says.

- "If she did, I think she would be yelling out our names all over the town square." Natali said.

- "Then why isn't she answering her phone for two days?" Kol questioned.

- "I don't know." Natali replied.

They went to Rebekah's house, but everything was still in a mess from the party. That meant that Rebekah wasn't at her home since they heard her slamming the front door.

After that, they were back at the mansion and Natali did a locator spell to find Rebekah which leads them to Salvatore boarding house.

- "Is she sleeping with an enemy again?" Kol asked, looking down at the map.

Before Natali could answer him anything they heard Stefan's voice calling for Klaus from the foyer.

- Natali smiled, "Speak of the devil." she says and they flash over to the foyer, appearing right in front of Stefan to his surprise.

- "I didn't know you two live with Klaus." Stefan said when he saw them.

- "We don't." Natali simply told him.

- "Klaus doesn't live here anymore." Kol informed him.

- "How come? Where is he?" Stefan asked.

- "It depends. Why do you need him?" Kol asked.

- "Nothing you need to know about." Stefan replied.

- Kol wanted to start a fight and get answers from Stefan, but Natali stopped him and asked, "Do you know where Rebekah is?"

- Stefan narrowed his eyes, "No." he quickly replied.

- "Are you sure?" Natali questioned looking right into his eyes to see if he is lying.

- "Why would I know where she is?" Stefan replied with a question.

- Natali sighed, "Oh, I don't know. My locator spells are always right and this one says she is at your house."

- "Maybe your spell isn't right this time." Stefan told her.

- "Are you underestimating her?" Kol questioned stepping closer to Stefan.

- Stefan took a step back, "Look I know you'll turn everything I say into a fight-" He was interrupted by Natali, "So take us to Rebekah."

- "She is no-" Stefan spoke but when he saw looks on their faces he knew that lying won't bring him anything good, so he changed what he wanted to say, "Okay. I'll take you to her."

- "Fantastic. Shall we?" Kol said gesturing with his hands for Natali to walk out of the house first, while the servant opened the door for her.

Rebekah was locked up in a basement of Salvatore's house. Klaus used the same kind of sedative on Rebekah as he used on Natali to keep her down since he didn't have a dagger anymore. Kol took Rebekah in his hands and they walked towards the front door. In the hallway, they stumbled into Elena. Her face became angry when she saw them.

- "They killed Matt." Elena screamed, tears filling her eyes.

- "What?" Stefan let out.

Natali and Kol sighed ignoring Elena's behavior and walked past her just when Elena angrily grabbed Natali's hand. Natali turned around to face her and clenched her jaw, "Touch me again and I'll rip your head off." she said through clenched teeth.