INTRODUCTION

"CHARACTERS"

1. Park Chan Yeol

The well-known Mr. Popular. The only son of their school's princial. Also known as a bad boy and a play boy. The guy who decides to boter Ji Hyun all the time and bully her for payback for the embarrassment she did to him.

2. Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol's bestfriend. Another popular guy in the school. A bit more of a playboy but a bit less of a badboy than Chanyeol is. The guy who would pity Ji Hyun and be friends with her.

3. Jeon Ji Hyun(reader)

A girl who lost her parents at the age of twelve. A nerd type but still has the beauty to catch some boys heart. A girl who cares about nobody or nothing but just studying not until she bumps into the so-called Mr. Popular.

•there would also be the rest of the exo members and maybe even a few other Kpop idols.

----------

"PROLOUGE"

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?"

"Let's just say that not everyone loves you because of how popular you are, Mr. Popular"

----------

Jeon Ji Hyun is a girl who cares about nothing. Ever since her parents died, she knew that she only has herself since she does not know any of her relatives. She works as a helper in a cafe near her school as a part-time job so that she would be able to eat every day.

She only focuses all of her attention on studying and she does not have a problem with that since she is just a nobody in their school...not until she bumped into the so called Mr. Popular.

She knew who he was but never cared. But she despise him for he loves to brag about his popularity and how he loves to play with the girl's hearts.

Chanyeol, or Mr. Popular, got embarrassed in front of his friends and almost everybody because of her. He decided to make a revenge. He started to bother Jihyun and bully her sometimes and that is when Jihyun's peaceful life was destroyed.

She wanted her old peaceful life back. Could she succeed on what she wants or would Chanyeol gain success on his revenge? Or will something else bloom between the two? Continue reading to find out.

----------------------

Hello everyone! It's the author right here!

I just want to thank all of those who read, voted and commented on my previous book, Disguised as a Nerd. I want to thank you all for helping me make it this far and I am hoping that you guys would support this next book of mine. Well if you guys have not read my first book yet, please do.

I want to greet you all a Happy New Year!