Chapter 63 - Girlfriend

Hello everyone! It was been a while.

I want to apologize for being inactive for the past few weeks. There was some incident with our internet which just got fixed today.

But, of course I didn't let internet just stop me. I am back but I am back with three chapters in total. And now that everything is fine, the fourth would probably be updated as soon as possible.

Thank you all for understanding the situation and also I hope you all would enjoy reading. I missed you all!

Also, a very belated happy birthday to our hyung, Xiumin. I am sorry I wasn't able to greet you on your exact birthday because of all these. But still, belated happy birthday, baozi! Stay safe and healthy always especially at these times. We love you ♥

Anyway, let's get it!!

-----------------------------

Jihyun's POV

"I wish I could watch the photoshoot," Baekhyun mumbles, slightly pouting.

I chuckled at him and reached out to caress his hand. "School's much more important, Baek, you know that."

He nods. "Of course, I do know that. But still..." he sighs, before grinning widely. "Good luck out there, Jihyunnie!"

I smiled and replied, "Thank you," before heading inside the company building and to the models' room.

There weren't that much models this time because only a few were chosen for this shoot. Since Sejeong wasn't really here, I had no one else to actually talk to.

So, I just stayed at my usual corner and just decided to search for some fun facts in my phone.

"Hey," someone beside me greeted all of a sudden. I looked up and my brows rose up, it was Choimin.

The latter was smiling as she asked, "May I sit beside you?"

I nodded, still not sure why she's here. Maybe I shouldn't think much about it, it is probably her nature to be friendly. "Sure thing," I answered.

"Thanks," she utters before slumping down beside me. "Um... I know you already know me but I want to introduce myself personally. I am Choimin," she says, reaching out a hand towards me.

I smiled and shook her hand. "Jeon Jihyun," I replied.

"I have heard a lot about you," she all of a sudden mused, averting her gaze to the front. "I heard you just started modelling... But I do have to say, you're really impressive - really good!"

I also heard a lot about you. A whole lot.

"Thanks," I grinned. "You're excellent too. It seems like you've had some experiences in the past already."

Choimin smiled sheepishly and replied, "Just a few. I have been joining pageants and stuffs in the past."

"That's amazing," I exclaimed, grinning widely at her. "I guess that's pretty much expected. I mean, you are really pretty and based on the few days you joined our school, you're smart too," I added.

"Thanks for that. But I am sure I can never level up to your IQ."

"Oh please, trust me when I say this. I only get those scores during quizzes and activities, but after that my brain deletes half of the information I took in," I laughed making her laugh too.