Chapter 37 - Girl Training

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyun."

I turned to Heeji who sat at the edge of the bed. "Yeah?"

"I talked to our trainer. We're going to start tomorrow," she says.

"I will talk to him tonight then," I said and she nodded, looking a bit worried. I am actually worried too. "The thing is... I hope he agrees on this. I really don't want to have this training in secret."

She sighs, "I don't want that too, Jihyun. Let's just hope he agrees alright?"

I smiled. "I better go then."

She nods and I crawled my way out of the bed then exited the bedroom.

Where is Chanyeol though?

"Sehun," I called out as I spotted him on the staircase heading up.

"Oh, Jihyun... I thought you and Heeji and going to sleep already?"

"Well, yeah... But I have something to ask to Chanyeol," I answered. "Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"I saw him head to the third floor. Probably in the CCTV room," he answers pointing up.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Sehun."

"My pleasure. Good night, Jihyun," he  chuckles and walked to his own room.

"Good night," I replied a bit louder. Then I headed to the staircase and went up. Finally arriving at the third floor, I headed to the said room.

Upon arriving, I stopped to knock.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in the room. I saw Chanyeol on a swivel chair, surrounded by all the screens showing the whole hideout and outside the hideout.

"Chanyeol," I called out and he turned to face me.

"What is it?" he asks before turning back towards the screens again.

"Well... I was just wondering about something," I started off.

"Mhm. What is it?"

"I just realized something due to what happened back at the apartment. I just realized that... Maybe Heeji and I could also go and train?" I asked out. But there was no response. I sighed inwardly before continuing, "We were thinking that maybe we also need to learn how to train to learn how to defend ourselves."

"And when you do train and learn a few somethings you would probably get up on your feet and fight if ever another attack happens," he finally speaks out.

"Yeah... Well that is the point of training, right---"

"No, Jihyun," he cuts me off. He stood up from his chair and headed to him. His face was serious with a mix of worry. "Jihyun, I cannot let that happen. What if you get in trouble because of that? What if you get hurt??"

"But, Chanyeol---"

"Jihyun, please," he cuts me off once again. "I don't what anything to happen to all of you. If possible I should be the only one with this burden because I caused this trouble."

I sighed in defeat. I know he wouldn't listen to me anyways. "Alright then. We wouldn't train."

And no matter what he says that wouldn't stop the two of us anyways.

I am sorry, Chanyeol.

"Go to sleep now."

"What about you? Aren't you going to sleep yet?" I asked. But then immediately regret it as soon as he smirked.