Chapter 7 - Moving in

Jihyun's POV

I took a short afternoon nap after they left. It only took 30 minutes actually. After that, I started to pack in for my stuffs.

I started off with my daily needs or the things needed for my hygiene. After that I continued with things I would need for health. Then my clothes, my uniform and my school materials. I also packed a pillow and a blanket with me. It may sound a lot but I only needed a duffel bag and a two backpacks, the other one is what I bring to school so it is a bit flat. The only thing that really stuffed the duffel bag is the blanket and pillow, it took more than half of it.

I sat on the couch and put my baggage beside me. While I waited, I grabbed the opportunity to have a small debate in my head.

They are all boys and I am the only girl? I know that they are kind and that we won't see anything wrong about this but what about the others? They might get it wrong. A girl living with five boys?

I don't know... Looks wrong but feels just right. Aish.

It was already dark yet the boys still weren't here. I flinched when I heard banging on the door.

"Jihyun-ah! Jihyun-ah!"

"Jihyun! We're here to get you!!"

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

"Aish, these boys really..."

"Want me to bang my frying pan on their heads, hyung?"

"That would be fine, my healing would come in use again."

What in the world?

I quickly stood up and turned the main switch off. I have a flashlight with me which helped me see.

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

I have to admit that I am a bit excited and nervous at the same time.

I ran my way towards the door, struggling with my bags a little bit.

I opened the door revealing the five of them in front of me.

"Jihyun, what took you so long?" Chen asked me.

"Why are the lights off?" D.O. asked.

"Oh, I turned the main switch off," I answered.

"You ready, Jihyun-ah?" Baekhyun asked. Before I could even open my mouth.

"Can't you see that she already is?" Luhan asked.

"Are you on your period, hyung?" Baekhyun asks.

"Jihyun, what took you so long?" Chen repeated his question which I was not able to answer once again because D.O. spoke.

"Let's go now guys. Jihyun has a lot of tutoring to do."

"A lot?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yes. You have to tutor us to all the subjects. That is what I know," Lay answered.