Chapter 45 - Goodbye

Jihyun's POV

"Should we use the classes in the afternoon or this morning?" Chen asks as he followed me to my locker. Jungyoo and Taehyung were right behind us too.

"Anytime would be fine for me. Whatever the majority would like then I guess I would go along with it," I answered.

"Well I did some survey and majority chose to hold it this afternoon," Jungyoo butts in. "Yet I already have the papers given by Principal Park. Would you like to have it, Jihyun?" she asks with a slight raise od her brow. She had her hand holding a white folder reached out to me.

"I'll have it for the meantime to read by lunch," I answered, taking the folder from her hand.

"Looks like it's settled then. I'll go now," Taehyung says and waves us goodbye and Jungyoo follows right after.

I turned to Chen as he still is following right behind. "You can go ahead, Chen. I will just grab some books from my locker and put this inside too," I told him, slightly waving the folder in front of him.

"You sure?" he asks and I nodded. "See you in class then."

I smiled. "See you," I replied and Chen turned to walk away. Then I proceeded to head to my locker.

Upon arriving, I opened it and grabbed the books I needed. And like what I've said, placed the folder holding the important papers inside then locked my locker and headed to class.

---------

"The number of performances are quite lower than before," I pointed out while the rest of the officers and I sat around a table. "But the thing is... There aren't any collaborations," I added.

"Indeed... Maybe Principal Park didn't like the outcome?" Taehyung says, quite unsure.

"That's impossible. All performances were amazing!" Chen exclaims with a short chortle on the end.

"Preach." Jungyoo nods simply.

"And there is also a pageant," I mused. "Aside from every class of the senior students including our batch, we would also include contestants from each club."

I looked up to Jungyoo. With a smile, I told her, "You should join the pageant."

"I wouls love that. But I also want to give someone else a chance," she says. "Maybe you should join. You're a ton smart and same amount of looks."

I shook my head. "Pageants aren't my thing."

"Then we shall see later on," Chen says and we all nod in agreement.

The door of the club opened which stopped everyone from what they're doing.

Joshua.

"Good afternoon, guys," he greets like always and flashes off his usual smile.

I watched as he made his way to settle his bag down. My brows furrowed and knitted close to each other as he was limping.

"Excuse me please," I said and stood up from my chair, making my way towards Joshua who is at the other side of the room.

"Oh. Hey there, President," he greets in a joking manner but that didn't wipe of the frown I had on my face.

I held him by his shoulders yet he suddenly let out a hiss. I quickly withrew my hands.

My eyes grew slightly wider as I saw a new set of bruises on his cheek bone and on the corner of his lips along with a small cut. I also wondered why I didn't notice the bandage he had around his nose when he entered.