Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea

Jihyun's POV

It was finally dismissal and I can now go to rest. As in rest. The boys decided to have a break from tutoring today and for the rest of the weekend because they are also tired they said. I have nothing against it because I could finally rest my mind from all those books.

Now I am wondering if I should spend the rest of the weekend and this Friday night at home or just stay at the apartment? Maybe I should just go home. It has been a while since I have.

I was just about to look for Baekhyun and the others before I go home, so that they won't worry about me if they won't find me in their apartment, but then Luhan and Sehun were already approaching me from afar but there was someone else with them. He is tall and he kind of looks like a panda due to those dark circles around his eyes. He is undeniably attractive too even if he had those sharp eyes and cold facade, he looks attractive just like the rest of his friends.

"Jihyun, let's go," said Luhan once they finally reached where I was.

I frowned. "Go where?"

"We are going to the bubble tea shop remember?" he reminded me and then it clicked in my head.

"Oh... Right..." I sheepishly chuckled. "Does Baekhyun and the others already know about this?" I asked him and he nodded as a response.

"By the way, this tall guy beside me is Tao. Huang Zi Tao. He is from China, like me."

I glanced at this 'Tao' and the latter just bowed to me and pulled off a small smile.

"Let's go?" Luhan says and I nodded my head. The four of us started to walk our way out of the building.

"I am glad you agreed." my head turned to Sehun who spoke. "I always wanted to talk to you and get to know you more."

"Oh... Uh... Thanks?" I dumbly responded with an unsure look on my face.

Sehun chuckled and hung a shoulder around Luhan. "This girl is pretty awkward, isn't she?"

I almost rolled my eyes.

Thank you for pointing out, Sehun.

"She is just like that because she hasn't got used to you yet. Especially that you are one of the friends of her enemy," Luhan says.

"Well what happened to you guys?" Sehun asks.

"She got used to us. Besides, we are already friends with her for almost a month," answered Luhan.

"Oh... So you mean, if I spend more time with Jihyun she would slowly get used to me?" he asks and Luhan nods. It shocked me a bit when Sehun turned to face me. "Well then mark your calendar, Jihyun. I will take you out on a date, just you and me."

My eyes widened. "Date?"

"Yeah. Hope you have a great tolerance with charms because this man is overflowing of it," he says as he leans his face closer to mine.

What is this guy doing??

"Sehun," Luhan growled as he grabbed his friend's face and shoved it away from mine.

While the two bickered, I glanced at Tao who is still busy on his phone. I took some time to look at his serious face and tried to imagine him smile.

But it surprised me when his eyes moved it's way towards mine in a blink of an eye. He gave me a questioning look. I quickly looked away because my face was already burning.

He just caught me staring at him! That is just so embarrassing!

"Alright."

I was brought back to reality when I heard Luhan's voice.