Chapter 33 - Joshua

Hong Jisoo in the media everyone. My ultimate bias in Seventeen ❤

But why is he in the media though? Let's all read to find out!

Enjoy ❤❤❤

----------------------

Jihyun's POV

That night when I found out, I could not get a peaceful sleep. I kept wondering and worrying about the things that could happen. But I prayed that everything would be alright.

The next day, they already started. Only Heeji and I were in school since the twelve boys went to train.

It felt different without them. Not only that, we also cannot help but worry about the boys, hoping that they are currently fine.

We have also decided that all of us would stay at one place for the meantime. We chose to stay at the apartment I am currently living at. But we were still thinking of moving to the hideout as well.

But like what Chanyeol said, everything would be fine as long as we are all together. The only advantage of staying at the hideout is all the cameras, all the traps we can set and those getaway cars that we can easily and secretly have access to if ever someone breaks in.

Last night they all went home exhausted. So, Heeji and I did everything we could to make them feel better. I did not even bother asking if they would want me to tutor them about that day's lesson because the exhausted look on their faces was enough to tell me not to.

The bedroom was not enough to fit the fourteen of us there though. So some had to sleep in the living room even though we tried to push the beds and stick them together to make more room.

It is another day, another day they would train whole Heeji and I would be in school.

Earlier the teachers were looking for them, asking Heeji and I if we know something. Of course we had to lie saying that we don't really know.

At lunch, Heeji decided that the two of us eat at the garden.

"Jihyun," I heard her call out as we ate our sandwich.

"Hm?"

"I... I feel useless."

I sighed. "I understand you, Heeji. It's what I feel too."

"I... I want to train also."

"I want that too, Heeji. But you know they wouldn't like that. Especially Chanyeol."

"You're right." she nodded. "But don't you think that we also need to take care of ourselves?"

I was unable to answer that question and just took a bite off my meal. Apparently she is right. We do need to learn how to take care of ourselves.

"We will see about that, Heeji."

---------

"Oh no..."

I turned to Heeji. "What? What is it??"

"Jihyun, I need to go somewhere. Family business stuff. My parents are currently somewhere else," she told me. "I cannot leave you alone. We promised the boys to stick together all the time."