Chapter 9 - Locked up

Jihyun's POV

"Guys, you can go ahead. I will just go to the restroom," I told the boys when we are heading outside.

"We'll go wait for you by the guardhouse, Jihyun. I think you won't be too long there anyway," Baekhyun said and the rest nodded in agreement.

"Are you sure?" I asked and they all nodded. "Alright then," I said then turned to head to the female's restroom.

It was a good thing that there were no students as I have entered. I quickly did my business then headed out of the cubicles. Now I'll just wash my hands and I can already leave.

I headed to the sink and opened the tap, letting the water run down my hands. After washing my hands, I went to the door.

I reached out for the doorknob and just before I could even touch it, someone already opened the door making me back away. A group of girls is blocking the way.

"Uh...excuse me, I have to pass through," I politely said but it confused me whenever none of them moved a muscle.

"We know, but we would want to have a small chat with you first," one of them replied. I do not know why but I suddenly felt nervous.

"I am sorry but I am in a hurry."

Then suddenly, the girl pushed me hard causing me to stumble backwards. But the force was not enough for me to fall.

"Hey! What's you're problem?" I asked the girl in front of me. She looked really pretty and her looks are more natural than other students here. But it is all ruined because of her attitude.

She glared at me. "You! You are my problem!" She pointed at me.

I frowned. "Me? What did I do?" I asked.

"Do not act innocent, Jeon Jihyun. You were flirting with our oppas, you b*tch!"

Then she gave me a hard slap.

Flirting?

B*tch?

"I am not," I protested as calm as I could.

"Shut up!" She slapped me once more.
I hissed at the stinging feeling of my cheeks. I can feel them turning pretty red.

Third person's POV

Another girl faced Jihyun and slapped her harder causing her to fall and her head hit the edge of a sink. This made Jihyun feel dizzy and unable to see clearly. The rest of the girls grabbed her hair and some scratched her skin, kicked her, slapped her and punch her as they call her names. Jihyun was unable to do anything because her head is spinning. She cannot even feel some of the pain they were giving to her, she became numb.

When they stopped, Jihyun tried to stand up but failed because of the pain and because of another kick straight to her stomach.

"Minna, I think that's enough," one of the girls said to their leader. Minna looked at Jihyun and smirked before she signalled them to leave the restroom.

The girls walked out of the restroom and shut the door tightly.

Jihyun tried to stand up but she ends up falling all the time. Her head was still spinning slightly and she is starting to feel all the pain.