Chapter 68 - Hug

Jihyun's POV

The door opened, and for the first time since the hour I woke up, my eyes moved from an empty space and turned towards it.

Baekhyun stood there, looking a bit surprised. "O-Oh, sorry... Did I wake you??" he asks silently.

"No."

"Oh... Good," he chuckled, entering the bedroom and closing the door gently behind him. "Does your head still hurt?"

"It... I feel way better now," I answered. That was a lie just to ride with another lie I made last night.

Last night...

I sighed inwardly.

"It just aches a little bit..." I quickly took back, not wanting to get off this bed yet.

"I've brought you medicine," he says, making his way towards me and sat right in front of me.

I smiled and sat up. "Thank you..." I uttered.

"What could have caused it?" he asks. "You seemed fine last night before suddenly disappearing. Then we just herd from D.O. that he's driving you home."

"I'm so sorry for leaving you guys all of a sudden," I said. "It just really ached so bad last night. I guess it was from stress or something."

"I understand that. Here's some pain killer."

"Thank you," I uttered, taking the pill and glass of water from his hands.

"Oh. I will go get you breakfast, alright??"

"I-I can get up---"

"I insist," he tells me, holding me down by gently pushing me down by my shoulders.

I sighed and just nodded.

"Wait for me here, alright?"

I nodded again and watched Baekhyun walk out of the bedroom.

I sighed and stared down at the pill in my hand then slid it in the pockets of my pajama. Then I proceeded to empty the glass.

Just then, Baekhyun came in with a tray table in his hands and a smile playing along his lips.

He walked towards me and then placed the table down in front of me as I shifted to a more comfortable position.

"Thank you, Baekhyun," I said.

"Anything for you." he beams and I smiled back.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked, though I am sure they already did.

He nods his head. "Just a few minutes before I came to check on you. So don't mind me here."

I nodded and started to chow down. D.O.'s meals are truly spectacular.

"If you want, you could rest after this. It's a Saturday anyway."

I shook my head. "It's alright. I'm completely fine already," I answered assuringly. "Could you... um... tell me what happened last night after I left?" I asked.

"Well, D.O. just told us he received a call from you saying you wanted to go home because you were feeling unwell. We were supposed to come along but he insisted us to just stay. But we didn't stay for long though and just started packing up and paying tight after he left," he answers.

I sighed, "I am sorry.. You had to end the night because of me."

"Hey..." he calls out, reaching out to hold my hand. "It wasn't your fault so do not apologize... Chanyeol left last night too. Speaking of which, I am wondering if you knew where he went. Tao says he saw you follow after him when he headed out."