Chapter 67 - Confess

Jihyun's POV

"...Yura said it was still my option to go to school. Even just this morning."

Baekhyun shook his head, keeping his hands on my shoulder which prevented me to moved out of this bed. "You're staying here to have your rest, Jihyun. To prepare your body for tonight. It would be a long night and I don't want you exhausted."

"But, Baekhyun..."

"But, Jihyun..." he whines back before pulling off a stern look again. "You should just stay here, alright??"

"Baekhyun hyung has a point, Jihyun," Lay chimes in after fixing his bed. "We'll help you catch up with the lessons anyway. Plus, you have tomorrow and Sunday to do so."

I turned to Baekhyun who raised a brow at me.

I sighed and held his hands, lifting them off my shoulders. "Fine... I am staying here."

He grinned, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on the top of my head. "That's good... Now lay down and continue your slumber."

Still with a pout, I decided to just obliged and plopped my body back down onto the bed and shut my eyes.

I guess I was a little bit sleepy still because it didn't take much for me to go back into sleep. I woke up an hour after and found my breakfast on the bed table with a note on the side.

'I reheated it before we left again. Eat well, Jihyun-ah~'

-Baekhyun

That's what it read.

I smiled and took the tray in my hands and exited the bedroom.

I didn't bother reheating the food again since I don't want it too hot anyway. I decided to eat at the living room by the coffee table, as I sat on the floor and read our supposed to be lessons from the textbooks I brought home with me from yesterday. I wished I could have brought all of my textbooks.

After breakfast, I washed my dishes and decided to clean the apartment just a little bit.  Then I plopped down onto the couch to get some rest while continuing to read from my textbooks.

After lunch, I took a bath and got ready for today. I made sure that all the stuffs that I need were in my backpack.

Then I grabbed the keys to the apartment and I made sure to secure everything before heading out.

I guess I am going to have to commute today.

I walked my way to the nearest bus station and waited. Finally, one came and I hopped on.

I was headed to the company building since it was our meeting place before we head to the venue and get prepared for the show.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and headed to the messages, quickly typing one for Baekhyun to inform him that I am already on my way there.

And not even a minutes passed after I placed my phone down, I received a call from him.

"Hey, Baekhyun!"

"Hey.. I just called to check on you. You sure you're fine commuting, alright?"

"Well, I am already on the bus," I chuckled silently.

"I'm just... a bit worried about you commuting and stuff."

"There's nothing to be worried about. I managed to handle a group of men before remember??"

He laughed. "Oh, yeah... Just stay safe, okay?"

"Alright."

"What time is the show starting again??"