Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang

Third Person's POV

With a frown on his face, Baekhyun stood at where Jihyun left him. It had been a few minutes since she said she'd go to the bathroom but until now she isn't here.

Baekhyun stated to have a bad feeling. But he thinks that maybe he is just paranoid and getting too worried again. He just can't help it whenever Jihyun's not beside him.

"Baekhyun hyung!"

The latter hissed and placed a hand on his chest. With a glare, he turned to the guy behind him. "Chanyeol, are you giving me a heart attack??" he hissed at the latter.

"What's occupying your thoughts, hyung?" asked Chanyeol.

"Nothing," Baekhyun hisses.

"Yeah right," Chanyeol scoffed. "Well whatever it is, it must be so deep it got you frozen right at your spot," he says.

"Whatever, Yeol. Just state your business," Baekhyun replied with a little roll of his eyes.

"Have you seen my queen?" Chanyeol inquired.

Baekhyun frowns. "Your queen?"

"Oh, yeah right. She's your queen," Chanyeol laughs slightly. "But seriously, did you see Jihyun? You two were together earlier."

Baekhyun sighed, "I also have no idea, Chanyeol. She went to the bathroom earlier and is gone for minutes now."

The smile on Chanyeol's face faltered. Not knowing why, his friend's statement just brought a rush of nervousness through his system.

"So... She's still in the bathroom at the moment?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

Without saying anything else, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the wrist and pulled him away from the crowd and booming music. Only then Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol is pulling him towards the bathroom where Jihyun could possibly be.

"Jihyun?" Chanyeol calls out. "Jihyun!!" he repeated louder.

They tried to enter the bathroom despite the fact it were for females only. And there they saw something on the wall.

"What's...?" Baekhyun trails off as he read what was on the wall.

Both of their blood ran cold. They instantly knew what happened to Jihyun and their hearts thumped hard against their chests.

A familiar red print of a tiger's head with styles of dripping right at the bottom was what's on the wall.

"Jihyun..."

---------

Jihyun currently lies unconcious on a queen-sized bed. The whole room was fit for a queen with the mix of the different shades of red and black.

Despite the dark colors, there was enough light inside the room. Everything seemed normal. Everything seemed peaceful. Even Jihyun who just lied down the bed, sleeping ever so soundly.

But that is what it seemed.

Soon later, the girl awoken. Her head spinned as soon as she opened her eyes. But she managed to sit up straight and wake her senses up.

Her eyes immediately grew wide when she realized she's in an unfamiliar vicinity. And what surprised her more is her clothing. She is now wearing a pair of black leggings, shoes, and shirt. Even her hair wasn't in a bun anymore but just down.

"W-Where---" she uttered but was interrupted by a voice.

"I see you've awaken, Jihyun."