Chapter 6 - Solution

Jihyun's POV

I hissed after bandaging my knuckles. I already cured all my wounds and the bruise and some scratches on my right arm.

"What was I thinking?" I sighed to myself.

I stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. I took the torn money in my hands and just stared at it. The feeling made me sigh. It was like I am waiting for a miracle to happen. A miracle that could at least bring my money back into once piece again, and it just sounds so stupid because there wont be.

I slumped down onto my chair and held my head in my hands. It hurt my hands, it really does. I don't know why I didn't feel the pain as I was punching the wall. I kind of regret it now because it is just so painful. I don't even know if I already broke some bones or whatsoever. But it does not feel like it anyways.

I am feeling so worried. It is like life hates me so much it just gave me two of the biggest problems in my life. I lost my money to that jerk and so my grades. Damn, I hate that guy so much.

I am going to starve for two weeks... well maybe not. I will just ask my manager tomorrow if I can have my salary earlier. I am sure he will understand my situation.

But there is still the fact that I am suspended. Aish, how am I supposed to make up my grades? Special projects?? Getting suspended is ten times worse than detention. And the longer you are suspended, the more it gets worse. This means that the teacher has probably taken away forty or thirty percent of my grades. Yeah, that much.

What could I do to keep my scholarship?

I want to cry but I just can't. I want to release everything while I am all alone but it seems like my eyes are tired. My mind is tired and I am physically and emotionally pained.

I need rest. Let me think about all of these in the morning.

----------

I woke up to my alarm clock. I groaned and brought my hand up which feels so heavy and slammed it like I usually do on the clock which I regret immediately.

"AAAAAHHH!! FUDGE THAT HURT!!" I shrieked and held my hand close to me. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." I whined and blew air over my hand on my chest.

I grunted as I tried to push myself off the bed. Luckily, the wound didn't bleed which made me sigh in relief.

"What a great way to start such a great day," I thought sarcadtically.

I took of the bandages and went to take a quick bath. After that, I changed into my café uniform and tied my hair up in a messy bun that still looks elegant. After that, I put on new bandages and some betadine. Then I grabbed my backpack and headed out of my room to the kitchen.

"Oh... Do I still need you?" I asked as I held my backpack. I shook my head and just made and ate my breakfast then left the house.

I just walked, quickly. I do not need to run but I have to be fast if I want to catch up with Mr. Bae. He would leave earlier these days.

But as I arrived, the cafe sign read closed but when I took a look inside, my Manager and the rest of my co workers are inside. They all looked as if they were discussing something. And the look on their faces were like serious so I decided to entered.