Chapter 65 - Confused

Jihyun's POV

"I heard about you and Baekhyun."

I gave Choimin a glance while I continued to tie my shoe lace. We just finished practicing for a another fashion show which would be held by the end of this week.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

She gave me a smile. "Congrats."

"Thank you," I replied.

We both grabbed our bags and headed outside the building.

"Is he going to fetch you today?" she asks.

"Yeah. We're gonna go and grab some lunch. Want to join us?"

"Oh, no thank you," she chuckled. "Someone is picking me up too, and I also don't want to third wheel."

We walked out of the building and Baekhyun waved at me from afar.

I laughed shortly then asked, "Who's picking you up?"

Just as I made that question, a familiar car halted right in front the two of us. The door opened and out stepped Chanyeol.

"Oh... Hey, Jihyun," he says, walking towards the two of us.

"Chanyeol. I didn't know you were headed here," Baekhyun mused as he made his way to us.

Chanyeol turned and greeted the latter too. "Actually, I m picking up Choimin. I invited her out to lunch," he says, averting his eyes to me.

I turned to Choimin and the latter just smiled shyly with a nod.

Why are they going out for lunch??

I mentally slapped myself. I don't need to bother with their business. I have my own business with Baekhyun.

"That's cool, we're heading out for lunch too," Baekhyun says, holding my hand.

"Alright.. Well, I guess we'll get going now," Chanyeol says, taking Choimin by her hand and the two entered his car.

Baekhyun and I walked to his car as I watched them drive away. I didn't know why but I wanted to follow after them.

My eyes continued to go after the driving car until it was out of my sight making me sigh quietly as I entered the car with Baekhyun opening the door for me.

"Thank you," I told him as he also fastened my seatbelt. Then he went in and started driving.

"I want to keep this a secret but I just can't contain my excitement," Baekhyun says which made me turn to him.

Indeed, he did look pretty much excited. He was grinning a bit more than usual and was constantly biting his lower lip.

I can't help but a giggle escaped my lips and I asked. "What's the secret all about?"

"I am taking you to my villa once again."

My eyes widened. "Oh my... Are you serious??"

"Yes." he nods happily. "Isn't it exciting?? Good thing we have no classes 'til tomorrow so we get to go out for a bit more time."

"I actually am excited," I stated. "It's like my second time there, right??"

"Yup! And this time, we could actually have the whole place to ourselves!" he exclaimed happily which made me smile at this child-like side of his once again. "Well, except for the workers though. I also asked them to prepare lunch already beforehand."

"And what are we going to do there, Mr. Byun?" I asked.

"Whatever you'd like, Ms. Jeon," he answers. "But let's eat first alright, I am getting hungry."