Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss

Third Person's POV

The rest finished their dinner and D.O. placed Jihyun and Lay's in the fridge so that he could heat it up for her anytime she gets hungry. They all gathered in the living room as they waiting for the two of their friends. The tension in the silent atmosphere is a bit thick and everyone felt uncomfortable.

"What's taking them so long?" Suho uttered breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"What if Jihyun won't calm down and she wouldn't come down anymore?" Kris asks.

Baekhyun shook his head. "No, hyung. We know Jihyun and she would understand."

"Chanyeol hyung, you really shouldn't have said that to her," Sehun says earning a small elbow jab in his stomach from Kai. "What? It is true," Sehun told Kai but the latter just gave him a look telling him to stop.

"I already apologized okay??" Chanyeol replied as he crossed his arms on his chest. "We're still going to play and watch movies without her though," he adds.

"I am not going to----" Baekhyun was about to say something but he stopped halfway from finishing his sentence when they heard footsteps.

All heads turned to the staircase and saw Lay walking down with Jihyun following behind him. Everyone looked pretty happy when they saw the girl coming down the stairs and approach them.

Chanyeol shot a glare towards Baekhyun while the latter just kept a straight face before returning his gaze back to Jihyun and then a smile showed up from his blank face.

Chanyeol scoffed and thought, "So he isn't going to play or watch movies with us I ever Jihyun did not come with Lay hyung? Tsk. What did Jihyun do to my bestfriend?"

"Jihyun-ah, are you all better?" Suho asked.

"Even Suho and the others are getting into her trap. Psh," Chanyeol thought.

"Yes I am," Jihyun answered with a small smile.

"So you aren't mad at Chanyeol anymore?" Tao added as he turned his head to Chanyeol. The said guy was frowning back at him.

Jihyun turned her head to look at Chanyeol for a while but broke the gaze in a second. Her smile brightened up a bit. "I am not mad at him anymore," she answers in a reassuring tone.

"Yay! Jihyun will be playing with us!" Sehun cheered. Chen and Tao clapped their hands with him.

"What is the game anyways?" Jihyun inquired.

"Hide and seek," Suho answers. "But then the youngest suggested that it would be better and more exciting if we play it in the dark."

"That is a good idea," Jihyun says and Sehun flashes of a proud smile.

A few moments later, Kai was entering the living room with a box in his hand. He went to the middle and placed the box on the table.

"Here are the flashlights," he told Suho. Everyone knew what the flashlights are for so they started reached into the box and grabbed their own flashlights.

"Hey! That's mine!"

All heads turned to Tao and Sehun who were tugging onto each ends of a panda flashlight.