Chapter 11 - Getting to know you

Jihyun's POV

I woke up by the feeling of someone shaking my shoulders. "Jihyun... Wake up, Jihyun," the person whispers.

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned afterwards. I dug my face under my blankets and muttered, "Three minutes please..."

The person chuckled then pulled my blanket off. My vision was still a bit blurred but it became clear in seconds. It was Luhan who is standing right in front of me. He is still in his pajamas and his hair was still messy.

Darn. Even if you mess up his hair it just makes him look more attractive.

"Good morning," he said with his charming smile. His usual morning smile.

"Yeah... Same to you," I replied and slowly sat up. I looked around and everyone was still asleep in bed except for the two of us. "Everyone's still asleep... Why are we up so early?" I asked with a slight yawn in the end.

"I want us to go to school early that's why..."

"And what are we going to do that it requires for us to be early?"

He chuckled. "You will know later on. For now just go get ready," he told me and walked away.

My head unconsciously moved and my eyes landed on Baekhyun who is still sleeping soundly. His hand was over the bolster that separates us both. His mouth is slightly hanging open revealing a bit of his two front teeth and his hair is pretty messy but still...

I smiled.

...he looks so cute.

"Jihyun." my head snapped to the door where Luhan is. He was now holding his towel, ready to take a bath. "Let's go."

"Alright, alright. I'm coming, princess," I hissed but only mumbling the last part.

I hopped out of bed and exited the room. I headed to the closet and grabbed my towel and school uniform there. After that, I went into the bathroom to take a quick bath. There are three bathrooms in this apartment.

After taking a bath, I dressed up and brushed my hair and got my bag. I took a peek inside the room and they were still sleeping.

Hmm... I will just go make them breakfast.

I headed to the kitchen and hand my backpack on the hook on the refrigerator. Luhan still isn't around so he is still probably taking a bath. He takes too long sometimes for a boy, you know. It kind of makes me wonder what is he doing in there causing his bath time to go as long as an hour.

"Hmmm...what should I make for breakfast?" I asked to myself. "Ah..." I snapped my fingers when an idea crossed my mind.

Pancakes! It has been a while since I ate and made pancakes. A delicious breakfast, also pretty fun and easy to do.

I got everything I needed to make the pancakes. First I made a batter, since there is no pancake mix lying around. I made sure that the batter is just right before heading over to the stove. I started to cook pancakes on a frying pan and used butter so the pancake wouldn't stick. I was able to make nineteen pieces out of the batter.