Chapter 50 - Back To Normal

Jihyun's POV

"Come on, Jihyun, it wouldn't hurt using the wheelchair."

"Baekhyun, I am completely fine now. I've done nothing for the past few days but to just sit on my bed if not taking a bath," I told Baekhyun assuringly. "My legs are so neglected these past few days."

"If that wound of yours open due to so much movement..." he warns.

"The stitches were already taken off yesterday. And I will not attend P.E. today so don't worry. I'll be using that time to cope up with the lessons I've missed."

Baekhyun smiled. He's probably satisfied right now since he's patting my head like some kind of dog. "Good girl..."

I frowned at him and grabbed his hand. "I am not a girl anymore," I stressed.

"Of course you are," he says, withrewing his hand. "You're my girl."

I scrunched my nose and shoved his face away. "You're so cheesy!"

"You love it though."

"As if," I snorted.

"Well then I will be taking you out on a date tonight and let you get used to my cheesiness."

"," I answered sarcastically.

But then Baekhyun stopped and turned to me. He pouted. Oops. Looks like I have gone a bit to far? "You don't want to go in a date with me."

"I was just kidding, Baek. You know I'd love to."

"I knew you were." He grinned.

"Why you..."

He went to grab my bag and strutted out of the door. "Let's go now."

I just nodded and followed after him.

"There you are, what took you both so long," Chanyeol said with his hands on his hips. He took my bag from Baekhyun's hand and tossed it inside the car. I'll be driving with Chanyeol to school because he said Yura had something to tell me.

"I'll see you later at school," Baekhyun says, going back inside the building.

"See you," I called out, so he turned to me and gave me one small wave.

"Hurry up, Jihyun," said Chanyeol, entering his car and I got in right after him.

Chanyeol and I had to leave early because of that matter. And oh, we are back in the apartment. Also, Chanyeol's parents and his sister already found out about their gang business. Of course, he got scolded but the situation of their son made then understand.

They also said that they weren't expecting the bullet to penetrate me as the jacket of their group was supposed to be bulletproof. Then they concluded that Youngjae gave us fake ones.

"You should have just stayed at home, Jihyun. It's Friday anyways," said Chanyeol as he drove us to the

"No I shouldn't. I already missed too much classes and this is the day I will be able to cope up with the lessons and requirements."