Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend

Jihyun's POV

".. You sure you got everything ready?" I asked as Baekhyun zipped his suitcase closed.

"Yep," he answered, sighing deeply as he pulled the thing straight up and pulling out the handle.

The two of you exited the room, greeted by the other four who were huddled on the apartment couch.

"Oh, hyung's leaving?" D.O. mused as Baekhyun made his way to the door.

"Yeah," the latter answered. "See you, guys."

"Bye, Baek, take care," I said, followed by the other's.

Baekhyun made his last wave to us before exiting the door.

"When is he coming home again?" asked Luhan.

"Two days from now," I answered while I made my way towards them, plopping down beside Chen on the couch.

"That's a long family reunion," Lay spoke and we all nodded in agreement.

The rest of the day went on with us being a bit lazy ourselves, just lying around all day and enjoying the rest of the weekend before school tomorrow.

It has been two days - two days since the incident and the boys and I are healing pretty well. And now we could finally say that we are truly safe.

Youngjae unfortunately wasn't able to get out of the car like Chanyeol and I did.

He was found inside the ruined car, burnt from head to toe due to the explosion.

"...Checkmate," I said, upon making my very last move on the chess board.

Luhan looked up to me in utter disbelief. "Three wins in a row??"

"That's 3 out of 5, meaning I won at our deal," I sing-sang.

"Fine," he sighs. "What would you want me to do?"

"Hmm... What about going out on a bubble tea date with me? Like right now."

Luhan scoffed lightly. "Is that even still a punishment? You know how I feel about bubble tea."

I grinned. "I have nothing else in mind," I replied. "Oh, and you can bring anyone with us too."

"Sure. I will go ask the rest of the guys to see if anyone's available and craving some too."

"Sehun probably is," I chuckled.

"He has his daily dose of it."

"First of all, that is unhealthy," I said. "Second, there is no such thing as too much bubble tea for that guy. Believe me when I say that he is coming along."

---------

"Sehun says he can't come along."

Nearly choking on my glass of water, I gently placed it down. "What??" I laughed, unable to believe what I have heard. What could be his possible reason?

"Oh... He has something to do with his parents," Luhan adds, scrolling through the pile of Sehun's messages probably about complaints of being unable to tag along.

"Well that's unfortunate," I remarked and Luhan nodded in agreement. "So all in all, it is just you, me, Chen, Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Suho."

"Yep," says Luhan as he placed his phone back in his pocket. "It's your turn to pull out a block, Jihyun."

"Okay."

I leaned towards the coffee table and proceeded with our game of Jenga.

After ten minutes, the gang was complete and we all ordered our desired flavors and then played a game of UNO while waiting and even as the drinks finally arrived.