Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies

Third Person's POV

"Aish... My car's out of gas," Lay stated and immediately got out of his car.

"Mine is too," Baekhun added.

"Hurry and get into another car," Luhan told them.

"Baekhyun hyung, Lay hyung," Chanyeol called and motioned them to get in his car. The two went as they are told and quickly got in.

The rest got in their own cars as well and they all sped off. They drove as quick as they could to their school. Once they parked their cars, they quickly got off and ran up to the guard house but Chanyeol just walked calmly behind, both of his hands are in his pockets.

"Aish... Why are they in such hurry?" He asked to himself.

"Yah! Chanyeol!! Hurry up!" Baekhyun hollered.

Chanyeol sighed and jogged up to them.

"You again? What brings you here this time?" The guard asked the four boys in front of him but when he saw Chanyeol approaching them, he immediately bowed. "Mr. Park, what brings you here at this time of the night?"

"We need to see some sort of footage in the security room. Let us in, we need to go there immediately," Chanyeol demanded. The guard only nodded and opened the gate for them.

"We'll handle it. May I have the keys?" Chanyeol asked the guard and the latter immediately handed them over. "Thank you," Chanyeol says and turns around. The six of them went inside the building and Chanyeol led the other four to the door that leads down to the basement. Once they arrived, he unlocked the door with the key and pushed it open.

They all turned on their phone's flashlight and went down the stairs. They finally reached the bottom and is now in front of a metal door. Chanyeol knocked on it and  few seconds later, the door opened revealing a middle-aged man.

"Oh! Good evening Mr. Park. What brings you and your friends here?" the man asked.

"We are here to see a footage caught by one of the cameras in the female restroom, Mr. Go," Chanyeol answered.

"What would be the reason why you want me to show you that sir?" The man - Mr. Go inquired.

"We found a student, their friend, locked up in there earlier. We want to know why did it happened and who is the person behind it," Chanyeol once again answered.

"Okay then, come inside," said the guard the moved aside to let the five boys get in. He shut the door as they all got inside. He headed to his table and sat on his swivel chair. He reached out for the mouse. "Which part of the school do you want to see?"

"The female's restroom," Baekhyun answered.

"So your friend is a girl?" asked Mr. Go.

"Yes," Baekhyun answered.

"There is only one camera in there that is located on top of the window. It can only show us the door though," Mr. Go told them.

"Okay. You may now show us the footage," Chanyeol told the him.  

Mr. Go moved his mouse and clicked one of the cameras and it occupied the entire screen. It shows the empty female's restroom. The sink that are all aligned and the door is the only things seen. "What time Mr. Park?" asked Mr. Go.