Chapter 14 - Hideout

Jihyun's POV

"Are you out of your mind??" The man in the phone asked. I believe his name is Suho and we are currently listening to his conversation. Baekhyun put it on loud speaker on purpose so that all of us could hear. "It is a hideout, Baekhyun. A hideout!"

"I know, hyung... But don't you think that this would be a great opportunity to stop the war between Jihyun and Chanyeol??"

I silently sighed.

"Trust me, Baekhyun. That wouldn't happen," I thought.

"Baekhyun, there are a lot more ways to do so. You could just wait for Heeji or do something else. I do not see why it is necessary to bring her there."

"Hyung, please... I promise that nothing would go wrong."

The other line went silent. Not until we heard a sigh. "I will not be telling him about this. I would let you guys explain later."

"Yes, hyung. Thank you," Baekhyun says before the line went off. "Then it's set, Jihyun will come with us." the others started to cheer because of that but I still felt uneasy.

"Baekhyun," I called out and he turned to me. "The hideout thing sounds pretty serious. Are you sure that I would be allowed to come?" I asked and they all went silent. "I would be fine if I am left alone. And I think it would be better if I do."

"Jihyun... We have been with you for almost a month. And you may not be that open to us that much but... We trust you," Lay says.

"But that's my point. Why do you need to trust me on this thing? It is because it really is serious," I said.

"You are like telling us not to trust you."

I turned to Luhan who had a serious look on his face.

I bit my lip and sighed. "It is not like that... I just don't want to cause any trouble."

I felt a hand on me making me look up. My eyes met Baekhyun's and he had this reassuring smile on his face. "The 'trust' thing is not really the problem. There is no problem. Whatever we are hiding from is already far in the past, they are gone. We do not need to hide any more. Maybe the rest are just worried of what Chanyeol's reaction would be but trust me, he would let you come with us," he told me.

"All just to make us friends??"

He shrugged. "Well... We could at least try."

I sighed. "It won't work, Baek... Trust me... Even though I would want to, I don't think it will."

"Then just think that the reason is because we want you to come with us. We want to spend the whole weekend with you and have fun with you in a new environment," Baekhun says. "What do you say, Jihyun? Are you coming or not?"

"You wouldn't blame me if Chanyeol would take away your friendship?"

"What are you talking about?" Chen laughed. "Don't tell me you are also afraid of Chanyeol now? You wouldn't be Jeon Jihyun if so."

"Guys, I am not afraid of him or what he would do to me... I am afraid of what he could do to you and what it would be it's effect on you," I cleared out and I saw how each and every one of the boys smiled - a very heartwarming smile.