Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend

Before everything else starts, I want to say something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM SUHO!!! I know I am so late and I am very sorry for that :(. I feel so bad for forgetting about your birthday yesterday :( I feel so guiltyyyy.

Happy birthday to our amazing, loving, caring and sweet leader ❤ You deserve all the love that there is in the world. Thank you for making us happy all the time, for taking good care of the members ❤ You are amazing, Suho, and I won't get tired telling you how much you are.

We love you so much!!

----------------------------

Jihyun's POV

"So... You guys really aren't training today?" I asked them.

"Yes, Jihyun. That is like the fifth time you asked us that," Chanyeol anskwers.

"Well, I am sorry, alright? I was making sure. I am actually glad you guys would have a bit rest."

"Going to school instead of training is not considered as rest," he says.

"I did say a bit, right??"

"That's enough, you two, before you start another bickering session," Suho scolds before turning to me. "We are really glad to have you to tutor us last night, Jihyun. At least it wouldn't be harder for us to catch up with today's lesson."

I smiled. "I would do anything to help, Suho."

"Heeji's here!" Xiumin says. Our heads turned to the door where Heeji is standing at. She had to stay at her parents last night because of loads of business work.

"You all set?" she asks and we nodded our heads.

Soon after, we all got into the cars and drove to school.

There were only ten minutes to class when we arrived. We all decided to arrive later these days because they needed more rest than ever. If ever we end up late then we have no choice but to receive the punishment. We cannot just tell the teachers all about this.

We headed to our classroom and took our seats. In exactly ten minutes, the teacher came in.

"Good morning class," she greeted in her always cheerful manner.

We all stood up and greeted back before sitting again.

"Today, before we start, we would like to welcome a new student in this school. He is a transferee from America. Mr. Hong, please come in."

My eyes widened as soon as Joshua stepped inside the room. He looked a bit shy at first when he stepped beside the teacher. But when his eyes landed on me, I can see how shocked he was also.

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

Joshua cleared his throat first before bowing. "Good morning everyone, my name his Joshua or Jisoo Hong."

Then his eyes met mine again and he smiled. I returned the same thing, still not recovering to the shock, slightly.

"Thank you, Mr. Hong. Please take that vacant seat beside Mrs. Jeon."