EPILOGUE

Third Person's POV

"This is so stressful," Jihyun thought to herself as she rummaged through the thick book laid out right in front of her.

"Woah there, Jihyun. Don't you think you're going to harsh on your book?"

The latter looks up to her friend, Miyeon, then sighed.

Miyeon chuckles, nodding her head slightly as well. "I know right, it is stressful. Being a med student is hard."

Jihyun sighed again, shutting the book close to take a few seconds of rest. But seeing all the books scattered by her side in the library made her shoulders drop.

"This isn't usual for you to lose positivity," Miyeon mused, leaning in closer as if taking a better look at her friend's already stressed face.

"I shouldn't be in the first place... Just this exam and we will finally finish med school," Jihyun said, particularly towards herself. "That's right. We have already gone through so much, I should not be losing hope now."

"Good thing we have a whole unoccupied week before the exam."

Jihyun sighed, "I have a reunion in a few days."

"A reunion?" Miyeon mused. "That'll be fun."

"It will be for sure... I haven't seen most of them since ages," Jihyun stated, directing the statement to herself too since she often thinks she might waste the time to review. But then again, those are her dearest of friends. "I guess it would be a great way to take a break as well."

Their conversation was interrupted as Jihyun's phone rang all of a sudden. She took a glance at the caller ID before answering.

"Hello, Baekhyun?"

"Are you heading home right now?"

Jihyun sighed, "Yeah. I'm just in the library for a review. I'm with Miyeon at the moment."

"Hi, Baekhyun!" Miyeon chimed in, a little bit loud for the librarian's taste who gave the latter a warning.

"Alright. Ask her if she wants me to drop her off home too."

"Do you want to Baekhyun to give you a ride home?" Jihyun then questions her friend.

"No thank you. I am coming home with dad for today," Miyeon rejects the offer, referring to her father who works as a professor in their University.

"She says no," Jihyun tells Baekhyun. "I'll meet you at the gate then."

"Alright, take care. I love you."

"Mhm. You too, Baekhyun. Love you too," Jihyun replies before hanging up.

"I hope that I would find myself in a relationship as strong as Baekhyun and yours," Miyeon said as they started packing up.

Jihyun smiled, her hands busy with her books as she replied, "I sure am lucky to have Baekhyun with me. I'm sure you'd find yourself a guy perfect for you too, and it probably won't be hard. Who wouldn't go for a lovely and bubbly girl, who is also a doctor?"

The two walked out of the library, Miyeon bids goodbye as she headed to her father's office while Jihyun heads to the front gate.

As soon as she got there, she immediately spots Baekhyun approaching her.

"Let me get that for you." The latter initially reached out for the books in Jihyun's arms.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile.