Chapter 43 - Fun Together

Jihyun's POV

"JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHYUN! JIHY---"

"WHAT?!" I roared, glaring at whoever the person was, shouting endlessly which woke me up from my peaceful sleep.

My blood boiled seeing it was Chanyeol. I say up, my elbow used to support me as I got up.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!"

But he ignored that and just turned to Baekhyun with a proud smile. "See? Now she is up. My job here is done," Chanyeol spoke which made my flames grow as he marched out the door and sang, "You're welcome," before completely closing it.

Then I snapped my head to Baekhyun with a glare which caused him to jump. Normally I would laugh at his reaction but I was just too pissed off.

It's not because he woke me up, but he pissed off me to wake me up! That jerk, really!

"I-I... I tried to stop him," Baekhyun stammered. "I was waking you up but you weren't responding. Then he came in and just did that while I tried to stop him, sorry..."

I sighed at that. Apparently, that got rid of my anger. As in completely or maybe some is still left.

"Don't be sorry, Baek. It is not your fault." I told the latter before throwing a small glance on the clock then back to him. "It's just six in the morning, why wake up so early?" I asked and he smiled this time.

"We're going to swim today, remember?"

I gasped inaudibly and he nodded, as if confirming things. I felt a rush of excitement fill me.

"Now let's head down because breakfast's all ready," he says.

"You better go ahead. I will go take a quick bath first," I said and he nodded.

"Suit yourself," he says then bids his short goodbye and heads out the bedroom.

I immediately got off my bed and fixed it. Then headed to the closet to grab a pair of joggers I have and a thin shirt, and also my undergarments.

Then I took a quick bath, maybe just about five to ten minutes, then slipped into my clothes after drying up. I quickly brushed my hair and headed out of the closet, the bedroom and down to the kitchen where the rest is at.

The freshness and exciteness I felt dropped down when Chanyeol's eyes met mine. I stopped in my tracks while he just blinked at me.

Without tearing the gaze, my eyes narrowed as I headed to take a seat.

I know it may look weird but we kept eye contact, fighting each other with our glares as I grabbed some food for myself.

"Jihyun, you're missing the plate."

I snapped out at what Xiumin and said quickly fixed the mess I have made.

"Sorry," I uttered, pulling the plate towards me and started to eat.

While Chanyeol kept on chanting, "I won, I won, I won."