Chapter 30 - Back

Jihyun's POV

It had been six days since Baekhyun confessed to me. Six days since he started to court me. Things have changed, but merely slightly. It is like there is not even a change at all.

Baekhyun proudly told the boys and Heeji immediately and all of them started to tease is since day one. Except for Chanyeol of course but he did say he is cool with it.

Baekhyun grew sweeter and it didn't bother me a bit. He also become more protective than ever and he takes me out a lot also when we have the time. He also got more cheesy than ever. Aside from that, nothing else changed.

I can currently in the kitchen, cooking us breakfast as quiet as possible. I woke up earlier than usual because I slept earlier last night too. So the boys are still asleep. While they are I decided to make them some breakfast.

"What a beautiful view."

"Ah!!" I exclaimed, slightly shaking the pan I have in my hand as I jumped.

With a frown, I turned to the entrance of the kitchen. "Baekhyun! Don't sneak up to me like that!" I hissed with a small pout.

He giggles playfully, walking up to me. "Good morning, beautiful."

I rolled my eyes. "I have a name."

"Yeah - Beautiful."

"Just when Kai stopped calling me 'babe'," I sighed.

"What are you making??"

"Cheese omelets."

"With extra cheese?"

"Of course," I nodded. "I know how much you guys like it that way."

I heard him chuckle which made me throw a glance at him. That is when I have realized he is already in his uniform.

"You're up early? You were just asleep as a woke up," I stated.

"Chanyeol called us. He said we have something important to talk about," he answered. "But we would stay here until breakfast. We have to go right after."

I just hummed shortly as a response since I was busy fixing all the omelets on the plate and turned the stove off.

"That means no one would be here with you."

I turned to him and he was pouting. That made me smile.

"I will be fine, Baekhyun," I assured him.

He sighed, looking serious now as he held my hand which made my cheeks flush. "Promise me you will head straight to school as soon as possible? I don't like it when you're alone."

"I promise." I smiled. "Now go get the others while I set the table so you guys can head off as soon as possible."

"You're like pushing me away."

"Baekhyun!"

He just laughed and jogged his way out. I shook my head, smiling at his silliness.

Like what I have said, I quickly set the table so that they can eat as soon as possible.

Finally, they all flooded in the kitchen and we started eating.

"What do you think will Chanyeol tell us about?" Luhan asks, opening a conversation as we ate.

"I don't know," Chen shrugged. "But he did sound serious though."

"I am quite excited to find out," Baekhyun adds, his excitement evident on his grin.