Chapter 41 - Cooling Off

Jihyun's POV

It has been a week already since the gang's last attack. A day since Chanyeol and I are in good terms already.

It's a good thing everything's going on fine. I hope there won't be anymore attack and the leader of Bloody Tigers would already stop.

"You need to remember those points as they are the weak pints of us men," Tao says and I nodded.

"I wish Heeji was here," I uttered.

"Did you even listen to what I have said?"

I nodded.

"What was the last thing I said then?"

"'Did you even listen to what I have said?'" I answered.

"Jihyun!" Tao whined.

"Just kidding. I got it - the weak points," I chuckled.

"Mind pointing it out?" he asked. I walked closer to him so I would be able to point the points out on his body.

For a second, I thought, "Let's get serious now." but then it quickly changed to, "Or maybe not."

I grinned up at Tao. "Is it... this?" I asked, quickly poking his sides.

"Jihyun!!"

"Come here!!" I laughed and pulled him by his arm, tickling him more.

"Jihyun, stop!!" he laughed.

He stumbled falling on his back. He pulled me down with him since I was holding his arm.

I hovered above him and kept on tickling him.

"Is it this? This? Or maybe... this!!" I poked his neck.

"Jihyun!!"

"What's going on here?"

Both of us stopped, our heads snapping towards the door where Baekhyun is at.

"Get off me," Tao whined, pushing me off him. He stood up panting heavily. "She was tickling me, hyung. You should punish her!" Tao whined while pointing at me.

I cannot help but chuckle.

Tao is the type of guy who looks so cool, so tough. He also acts tough at first but then becomes a cute little baby in just seconds.

"Jihyun." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at me. "Let's get upstairs, Chanyeol had something to say," he says.

The three of us left the training room they had in the hideout and followed Baekhyun.

I never knew they had a training room in here. They could have just trained here in the hideout instead of outside.

We arrived at the living room. Everyone else was there, including Heeji.

"Heeji!" I squealed and ran up to her. She opened her arms and we embraced each other. "You're back, you're back!"

"I've been gone just for hours, Jihyun," she chuckled as I pulled away.

I turned to Chanyeol with hands on my hips. "What are you going to say?" I asked him.

"Well... As you know, we all have been so tense with all these preparation and staying safe stuffs. Maybe it is time we take a break from that," he says. "So... I have decided that we all go out for the rest of the day and have fun? What do you guys say??"