Chapter 5 - Suspended

Jihyun's POV

It is finally the day. The day wherein I would go pay for my water and electricity bills and buy food that will last me for two weeks in advance. So, I brought my salary with me. Like I have said before, my salary is enough for everything that I need so I am not able to keep some extras from it. But I know how to spend it wisely. Maybe I should start thinking of another way to earn more money so that I would have a back up with me.

On my way to the café, I hummed a song to lessen the boredom. I think it is good to have a break from all those books. I read some last night before I slept anyways.

As I arrived, I was a bit taken aback as I saw the sign hanging which reads...

...closed...

Why is it closed?

I frowned and scratched the side of my head. This is the first time the cafe closed on working hours. I wonder what is the reason why. Maybe Mr. Bae must be doing something important.

So with a shrug, I turned and headed to my school. I have to admit that I am a bit worried about the café. The customers were really decreasing little by little and now it is closed. This could have an effect on my salary. I guess I should only pray for everything to get back in place again.

I finally reached school and I am now entering the hallway. As I walked through the hallway, the students were just giving me glares and some only blank stares. The scenario is not as worse as the past days anymore and that made me smile.

I knew that everything would just be part of history again. As long as Chanyeol does not make another move then my life in school might just start to fall back in place.

Our first subject today is P.E. and I love P.E! So I excitedly headed to my locker to get my uniform. Then I went to the comfort room to change.

----------

I checked on myself on the mirror to see if something is out of place. When everything is fixed, I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door. I have to be quick because I do not want to receive another detention again.

I opened the door and stepped out but just as I did, something fell on me which made everything else stop.

What is this...

I opened my eyes and looked at my hands which was covered in blue. I felt so sticky and wet and I only came back to my senses when laughter echoed in the hallways. I finally figured out what fell on me.

Paint?

Who did-----

-----Park Chanyeooooooooooool!!!!

I looked up and saw the empty bucket hanging with the string tied to the door. I could feel everyone's eyes on me and their loud laughter made me feel so embarrassed.

"Oh my God... She looks like a trash."

"She is trash."

"Just serves her right."

"Hahaha! We can now call her Ms. Blue!"