Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings

I am finally baaaaaack! Like I promised, I will try to insert updates here and there whenever I have the time uwuuuuu~

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! ♥

--------------------------

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyuuuuuun~"

With my eyes still closed, I hummed and placed a pillow over my head. I am pretty much awake now after being endlessly called at and the gentle shakes given to me as well. It is just that my body was still aching slightly, mainly my feet, and I was still pretty sleepy.

We stayed up late last night after the fashion show as Yura threw a little party right after. It was so late that I even fell asleep on the car on the way home and woke up to Baekhyun already carrying me to bed.

"You know you didn't have to do that," I told him last night as I covered my face with my hands, slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled softly and replied, "It's fine.. Go ahead and continue your slumber."

And right now he is literally the one waking me up.

"We have school for today, Jihyunnie," Baekhyun continued to coo but I remained silent. "Okay.. Just tell me if you want to stay at home for today, I am sure the teachers would understand your situation."

That made me sit up quickly. I wouldn't let that happen, of course.

I was greeted my Baekhyun's smiling face as soon as I opened my eyes. "There she is. Now get up and take a bath, Missy."

---------

"Good morning, class."

As if we were in a Transformers movie, those who were still standing or in the wrong seats immediately went to theirs. And those who are slouching preened, then altogether we greeted our teacher.

"Before we start everything, I would like to introduce you guys to a new member who would be joining us until the rest of this school year."

A new student? Interesting.

But my brows knitted in confusion when Chanyeol came in instead. But then he reached his hand out towards the open door and in stepped a girl.

Upon realizing who it was, my breath hitched. And I don't even know why.

"Choimin..." I uttered subconsciously, as the said girl walked up beside Chanyeol and the latter even wrapped an arm loosely around her which got me more confused and astounded.

"Everyone, this is Han Choimin. I expect all of you to treat her as you treat the others in this room as well beforehand. Can we all agree with that?"

I wasn't able to respond though majority of the class did. I turned to Baekhyun who was beside me and he was just as surprised. Even the rest of our friends.

My eyes went back to the front where Chanyeol escorted Choimin in her seat which was exactly beside Chanyeol.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I am unaware of the reason why I am feeling this way, but something with Choimin just makes my stomach feel all weird.

"Jihyun?"

I snapped out of my trance when Baekhyun called me. I turned to him with a questioning look.

"Are you alright??" he asks, glancing down at my hand.

I looked at it too and mentally slapped myself for not noticing that I was gripping hardly on the pen the whole time.