Chapter 27 - Apology

Jihyun's POV

With eyes wide, I tried to get his name out of my mouth. "Ch-Chanyeol??" I uttered in disbelief.

"Jihyun..."

I felt my heart clench. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I sent a glare towards him. "Why are you here, sleeping on my bed??" I asked him with the coldest tone ever. "If you want to tell me that I deserved to have that well then do it another day. It's probably obvious already but I am in physical and emotional pain---"

"I'm sorry..."

What?

Did I hear him right?

Or my ears are just playing with me??

"Jihyun... I am sorry..."

That is when I felt my heart skipping a beat. I failed to hold it in anymore and my tears just started to fall and I quickly reached my free hand out to wipe them away.

"I am sorry, Jihyun... I never knew... I should've known how your life is really going on. I am so sorry for trying to get you out of school. I am so sorry for stopping my friends on helping you. I am so sorry for treating you so wrong. I am so sorry for seeing you as a strong person and just started to treat you as if you can handle everything I would do and say," he continued which made me feel more emotional. "You were right, I am so stupid and such a jerk. And extremely childish... So childish... I shouldn't have done all those for you for such a shallow reason... I never knew why I did."

"Because you don't want to appear weak," I spoke out hoarsely.

"W-What... N-No---"

"Don't deny it, Chanyeol... I understand how it feels," I told him, still wiping those tears that continuosly falls.

"But Jihyun... Really, I am sorry. I know what I did tonight - last night was wrong, I crossed the line. I went below the belt. I am really sorry for everything I have done. Even those times I started to plot something wrong to you..."

I can't help my tears from falling. I am not afraid to show him my tears because I a truly happy at the moment. I can tell that he is sincere which makes me feel even better.

"I understand if you wouldn't forgive me... I understand if you want to hate me for the rest of your life---"

"I forgive you, Chanyeol," I told him. It was clear how his eyes widened so I pulled off a smile. I quickly helped myself to sit upright and faced him, wiping away the remaining years. "I forgive you... And I am sorry too... I just realized now how childish it was for me to fight back to you at those small things. And I am also sorry for hurting you physically for a couple times already."

"I deserve it. I am a jerk."

"No, don't---" I stopped before nodding my head. "---Of course you are. It is a good thing you know."

"I really hate you for making me feel this guilty. But I am still sorry..."

I chuckled at his remark. "I still hate you, Park Chanyeol, you know that," I told him. "But I still forgive you."

"Thank you, Jihyun."

I feigned an shocked look. "You're smiling and thanking me? What kind of angel is in your body right now?"

"Why can't you be serious for this time?" he groaned.

"I can't believe that came from you."

"Are you just starting a fight with me again?"

"No I am not... And I won't let that happen because I don't want to spoil this special moment of you apologizing and thanking me. And you're also smiling."

"I hate you."

I winked. "I know that."

"How can you be like this when you're physically injured??"

I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you do."

"I am not a doctor, Jeon."

"Well don't ask me because I am not one either, Park."

"Don't call me by my last name."

"Well you started it," I pointed out. "But let's be serious for a moment, alright?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you really... For finally apologizing."

He smiled. "Thank you too for also apologizing. Even if I am not really sure why because I am the wrong one here."

"We are both wrong, Chanyeol. Don't be too modest."

"Sorry."

I chuckled, "I already forgave you."

"But still..."

I felt my heart skip a beat when he suddenly reached our for my hand.

"I am sorry..."

-----------------------

Hey guys! Another short chapter again I am sorry hihihi~ I still hope you enjoyed though. I promise to update a new chapter as soon as possible ❤

Please do check out my new BTS and EXO one shot book.

Got to go do some stuffs now! Love lots!

R.E.T. ❤