Chapter 32 - Revelation

Jihyun's POV

"I'm sorry."

I sighed. At least he apologizes. But wait... Why doesn't it sound like him?

I turned my head and the hug loosened. I finally saw who it was.

"Kris..."

I don't know why but I suddenly felt a bit disappointed.

"He says that he is sorry," he clarifies.

I huffed, crossing my arms. "He should have told me himself," I mumbled, making sure Kris did not hear.

"Also..." he continues so I turned to him. "He tells me to tell you. To let you know."

I just stared at him, a bit surprised. Do I have to cry to get him to tell me? Well, at least I would know now.

"But... Why you? I mean he can tell me himself."

"He thought that if it was him to tell you, you wouldn't listen," he answered, shrugging a bit. "I am here now anyways so... I would be the one to tell you."

I just nodded.

"But you would have to promise not to tell anyone? As in, even Yura noona, our parents... Keep you mouth shut about it, alright?"

I nodded again.

"Can you nod again? You look adorable---"

"Kris."

He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Fine, fine... You're pretty eager aren't you?" he grinned but I just stared at him, waiting for him to start. "Now... Prepare for the revelation of. When the skies and the grounds were one legends, through there twelve forces---"

"Enough drama, Kris. Let's go straight to the point," I told him.

"Okay then." he shrugged. "We are known as the Dark Wolf Gang, Jihyun. And our past rival returned and they are here for revenge."

My jaw literally dropped at what he said. "W-What? Gang?? Rivals? Revenge?? I-I don't get it---"

"That is because you did not let me explain first."

"Well you should have!"

"You told me to get straight to the point."

I sighed, "Please explain it, Kris... I am still suite confused."

"Alright." he smiled, but only a small one. "Jihyun, as soon as the twelve of us got together, we discovered the power we each had. And we decided to use it, we formed a gang. The Dark Wolf Gang."

They formed a gang?

Like... A gang gang??

God...

"Despite the name, our gang goes against those who does bad deeds. But, that does not remove the fact that we can still harm."

"Wait, wait, wait... So... You guys like..fight? Physically with other gangs??"

"Yeah... Unless they surrender immediately. We would regularly go around in our disguises and try to spot a gang that is doing wrong. Then, if they wouldn't budge, we would have to do it the hard way," he answered.