Chapter 36 - Second Move

Jihyun's POV

"Who would mix egg with cheese?" 

I sighed. "Chanyeol, have you never heard of a cheese egg?" I asked him.

He just scrunched his nose as he looked down at the meal Heeji and I brought for them.

"I don't like it..."

"You have not tasted it yet," Heeji says, hands onnher hips.

"Taste it, Yeol. They cooked it well," Kyungsoo adds but Chanyeol was still frowning.

I sent him a glare as soon as our eyes met. "Chanyeol, you will rather eat that or have no lunch at all," I told him in a stern tone. "I would like to remind you that you all left your wallets at home."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, touching his food with his chopsticks. "Yes, boss," he replied in a mocking tone.

I smirked. "Me as your boss? I like the sound of that."

He just made a face at me before starting to eat.

"How about the two of you girls? Aren't you going to eat?" Baekhyun asks, concerned.

Heeji and I smiled. "We have eaten in the apartment already," she answered.

"Then why not eat again?"

"Oh no... I don't want to get fat," Heeji says, shaking her head Suho.

Lay frowns before replying, "You need to stuff a bit fats in your body. You girls are so petite."

"I will just take that as a compliment," I chuckled and Heeji did the same.

The two of us left them for a while to eat. It would be awkward if we stayed there watching them eat anyways so we chose to leave.

We are currently in the place the boys are training at. They had a room of their own and hired the best trainer they have their. Fortunately, they are actually good friends with him.

"Jihyun?"

I turned to Heeji as she called me.

She looked down at the grass and played her fingers through it. "You know.. The fact that we are here makes me want to start training more."

I sighed, "I know. I also want to train because we cannot just rely on them the whole time."

"What do you say if we ask one of the trainers here to train us too?" she asks. "We wouldn't have to let them know because they would likely be against it if they do."

"They'd get furious if they find out though," I replied.

"If, Jihyun... If."

"But it would be highly likely they'd find out if we train here," I told her and she stopped, as if thinking of what I said.

"You're right." she nods. "Should we find another place to train then?"

"I really don't know, Heeji."

She pouted. "You have the advantage of learning something from your dad before, Jihyun. What about me??"