Chapter 77 - The one I love

Third Person's POV

After a few episodes of the drama they watched, Jihyun slowly drifted off to sleep, still leanin on Baekhyun's shoulder as he had an arm wrapped around the girl. Both of them leaned against the headboard of their bed.

Baekhyun only realized that the girl was sleeping when he turned to check on her. He smiled to himself as he just watched her sleep, listening to her steady breathing at the process.

He only snapped out when Jihyun's head slowly slipped off his shoulder. He chuckles, holding her in place.

He proceeds to turn off the laptop and placing it right beside him. Then he turns again to Jihyun and gently helped her lay down on the bed.

"Mm..." he hears her moan softly as she shifts slightly. Then he pulls the sheets over her before fixing things up.

After that, he slips underneath the covers, turning to face Jihyun.

Baekhyun smiles again. "I will wait as long as it would take..." he whispered.

He leaned over to place a gentle kiss on her cheek before drifting off to sleep.

The next day came, their last day on the resort. Jihyun woke up first and woke up facing Baekhyun, with a weight on top of her waist.

She looked down, seeing Baekhyun's arm wrapped around her and she smiled, caressing it.

She looked back up at Baekhyun and just took that moment to admire his sleeping figure.

"Sometimes I just cannot get over the fact of how handsome this guy is," she thought to herself, chuckling silently.

She sighs and gently lifted off Baekhyun's arm to prevent him from waking up. Then she silently made her way out of bed and went on to prepare for the day.

After taking a bath and all, she still found Baekhyun asleep on their bed which made her realize what time he actually slept last night. Then she remembered that she fell asleep on him.

"Aish... Stupid, Jihyun," she mumbled to herself, feeling her cheeks heat up.

She decided to shake that off and head off to grab their breakfast and also some coffee. But of course she made sure to leave a note for Baekhyun so that he wouldn't worry and wonder where she went.

And it did help, as Baekhyun woke up and panicked a bit when he saw the empty space beside him. But upon reading the note, he chuckled to himself slightly.

"...Thank you for making me feel warm for your embrace..." he also read out loud. His brows furrowed slightly, thinking about what that meant. But then he realized that he forgot to put a division between the two of them last night.

"Baekhyun, you idiot! What could have happened if she didn't like it?" he groaned to himself.

Jihyun, on the other hand sat at one of the tables in the dining area to wait for the food to be done.

"Jihyun?" she hears a voice right behind her.

The latter turned, her eyes widening slightly upon seeing who it was.

"Choimin," she utters, "Good morning."

Choimin smiled. "Good morning to you too. Are you here to get breakfast as well?"

Jihyun nods her head. "Yes, I am. Baekhyun is fast asleep so..."

"Mhm. Would you mind if I join you?" Choimin asks.

"Sure thing."

Jihyun shuffled slightly in her seat as Choimin went to sat opposite her.

"So, how were things with you and Baekhyun yesterday?" Choimin asked.