Chapter 19 - Yura

Jihyun's POV

It is finally Monday. Another day of school.

Our days in the hideout is already over. After that day in the amusement park, we just spent the Sunday playing some games and sharing some stories. And on night, we decided to go home. I rode at the back again but this time with Baekhyun and Chen. The two were really loud but I really loved the way they were singing against the wind. Their voices were so beautiful and they promised to sing more for me.

I stayed in their apartment that night. I insisted to go home though and check the house but they said it would be just fine and that we would be going there sometime also.

So right now, I am currently in my last period before lunch - Chemistry. Ms. Seok is just checking all of the outputs we have made as she currently lists down everything on her clipboard for the grading part later on. After this, we could all head out for lunch.

She arrived at my table and gave me a very genuine smile.

"Let us see your output, Jihyun," she says and started to examine everything. "As expected, nothing really went wrong. Well done!"

I beamed. "Thank you Ms. Seok..."

"Okay class," she called out as she headed back in front. "Everyone had done well today. Great job!"

The whole class cheered. I just smiled. They cheered because they know that we would be having a prize for this.

"And because all of you were so good, I would be taking away one from your assignment and the other one would be done in partners!"

The whole class cheered again and Ms. Seok shushed them for a while.

"But... I hope you guys wouldn't mind but I would be the one to choose your partners. Would that be okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Seok."

The latter smiled. "Good. Don't worry, the assignment would be that hard. It just needs to be filmed which is why it would be easier if you had a partner."

She called out nine from the whole class to go in front and pull out a name from her hand. I just stayed in my seat because I wasn't called.

The nine started to go to their partners. All of them except Chanyeol who is still looking at the piece of paper, shocked.

I waited for one of my classmates to approach me but no one did. Each and everyone got their partners except for me.

I looked straight ahead and saw Chanyeol looking back at me.

My mouth parted in realization.

"Alright, Chanyeol. Go ahead to Jihyun because I would be discussing about your assignment."

Oh hell no...

I just stared as Chanyeol slowly made his way towards me. He had this shocked look on his face while I just concealed mine.

No way... No way... Please wake me up from this nightmare...

"I am so unlucky..."

I shot him a glare when I heard him spoke. "Yeah... Unlucky indeed," I retorted.