Chapter 21 - Clubs

Jihyun's POV

"So, Jihyun?"

"Hm?" I responded while grating some cheese.

"Have you already thought of a club to join?"

I sighed as I transferred the cheese to the bowl. "I really do not know," I answered, handing the bowl to D.O.

"I hope you would at least try one of the clubs especially that it is your last year in this academy as a high school student," the latter told me as he mixed the cheese with the scrambled eggs.

"I also thought of that... But I am still kind of confused right now about which club to join."

"Then you would have to get rid of that confusion real quick. We would start singing up in a few hours."

I chuckled, "It is still six in the morning, D.O."

He shrugs. "Every time counts, Jihyun."

I just chuckled and helped him cook the cheese omelets.

--------

We are now headed for school. It is currently eight in the morning and I am inside Chen's car. He told the boys that he wanted to drive me for today.

"So... Have you made up your mind already about what club would you choose?"

"Maybe?"

"What do you mean maybe?"

"Well... What are the clubs out there?" I asked. It is not like I do not know. I just need a bit more time to contemplate about the clubs.

"Were you living under the rock all these years? How come you wouldn't know that?"

"Just answer my question, Chen." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, alright," he laughed. "Well, we have Glee Club, Dance Club, Arts Club, Cooking Club,  Music Club, Sports Club, Science Club, Bookworm Club, Math Club, History, Drama, Language, and Hobby..."

"So... Which club are you in?" I asked.

"I am under Glee with Baekhyun. The latter is the President for three years while I became a secretary for a year and Vice President."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Being Vice President..."

"Do you plan to take over the place of being Vice President?" I asked.

"Nah... I actually like the fact that I am not that productive but people thinks I am because... You know, I am the Vice President."

"You silly guy," I chuckled, shaking my head. "How about the others? What clubs are they in?"

"The others... Well... Kai and Lay hyung are in Dance, Kris hyung is in Arts... Then there is D.O. had been stuck in Bookworm for three years but he can now move to Cooking. Luhan hyung is under sports - that guy really loves to play football. Then Suho hyung is in Drama, Tao and Sehun are under Hobby and Xiumin hyung is under Language Club..."