Chapter 35 - First Move

Jihyun's POV

What's this?

I'm awake...

I can't breath...

My eyes shot open and started squirming. I quickly pried away the hands on my face that is suffocating me and gasped, coughing when I took in too much air.

"Ugh!"

I sat up and saw Chanyeol laughing. I grabbed a pillow and threw it to his way. I gave him the deadliest glade I could. "What the heck, you jerk?! What were you thinking??"

But he was still laughing which annoyed me more.

"I could have died!!"

"You're still alive though," he laughed.

I scoffed and got off the bed. I bent over him and took the pillow on the floor and sent a punch - harder than usual, to his shoulder.

What has gotten into his childish mind again to wake me up that way? Ugh, why did they even ask him to wake me up?

Such a pain in the bum.

"Jihyun..."

I ignored him and brushed past him to the door. But before I could leave, I felt him grab my hand.

"Jihyun---"

"What the heck do you need?!" I snapped at him.

"Why are you reacting this way?"

I pursed my lips before hitting him continuously. "You jerk, how the heck do you expect me to react?! You just ruined my morning!!"

"Ow!---Hey---stop that!!" he held both my wrists. His grip was strong but I managed to get out of it. "You're too strong for a girl."

"How dare you underestimate girls," I grumbled before turning from him. The door opened before I could do it myself.

Luhan stepped in, his hands on his waist. "Your voices can be heard in the living room. Why are you two even fighting at this time in the morning?"

"We wouldn't have if you did not ask this guy to wake me up," I grumbled, walking past him and out to the living room.

"We did not ask him, he volunteered."

I turned to Chanyeol to glare at him. He volunteered just to get them chance to annoy me??

"Woah... What's up with you?" Sehun asks as soon as I arrived at the living room.

I did not mean to be rude by I ignored him and walked in the kitchen to grab my own breakfast. I ate my breakfast there - alone.

After that, I decided to get ready. No one bothered to ask what was wrong with me. Probably because Luhan or Chanyeol already told them why.

I rode to school with Baekhyun. It was so quiet that the ride felt like forever.

Finally, we arrived at school. At least I have something else to get my mind busy with.