Chapter 3 - The Last Straw

Sorry for any mistakes. Make sure to vote and comment too. Enjoy!!!!!!

June 14, 1998

Ginuwine's POV

"Hey Brat, is Mariah with you?", I said into the phone.

It was 11'o clock at night and she was no where to be found. I tried calling her but she wasn't answering her phone.

"Nah, I haven't seen or heard from her since I saw her in the hospital G."

"Well she's been gone since this morning and I'm worried sick about her, I thought you knew where she would be", I sighed.

"I wish I did G. I already knew that Mariah wasn't gonna take losing the baby well. She wanted a family with you so badly", Brat said.

"I just wished she would let me help her get through this.….."

"I know…..I'll be on the lookout for her G, I gotta head to the studio."

"Okay, talk to you later Brat", I said, then hung up the phone.

As soon as put my phone down, I heard the front door close softly and immediately made my way out of the living room.

"Where the hell were you?", I asked as I rounded the corner.

Mariah was frozen like statue as she looked at me, one hand still on the door knob and the other holding shopping bags.

"Answer my question."

"I-I thought y-you would be asleep", she whispered.

Bullshit, she knows I can't sleep without her next to me.

"Who bought you this stuff?", I asked as walked over and took the bags out of her hand.

No response.

I looked in one of the bags and pulled out black, lacy lingerie. "So……I'm guessing a man bought this stuff for you?"

"N-No", she said.

Yeah right.

"It hasn't even been a month since we lost our child and you're out sleeping with someone else. Like damn, if you needed dick you could've let me know."

"G-Ginuwine I haven't even healed completely. The doctor said it takes six weeks, and besides I would never-"

"Then who bought you this stuff huh?!", I interrupted causing her to jump.

"I-I was out with J-Janet and we went shopping after the soundcheck was over for her show that's tommorow night."

Ah shit, I took it too far again, I sighed.

"Look…babygirl I'm sorr-"

"No! Leave me alone! I can't believe you thought I was with someone else", she said as pushed past me.

"Mariah I-"

"I said leave me the hell alone!"

Author's POV

Mariah stomped her way up the stairs and Ginuwine angrily followed after her.

"Why the fuck are you following me?!", Mariah yelled as she turned around and faced him.

"Because I wanna help you Mariah!"

"I don't need your help", she said coldy and attempted to turn around but Ginuwine pinned her against the wall and held on tightly to her wrists.

"Ginuwine you're hurting me!", Mariah said as struggled to free herself from his grip.

"Just let me help you", he said as he breathed against her neck.

He started slowly kissing her neck, which caused Mariah to start crying because she knew he had already blacked-out.

"Ginuwine stop, snap out of it please", she begged him, but he kept on.

He continued kissing her as he began rubbing her breasts. "You want me to fuck you, now don't you? Is that why you been acting up lately?", Ginuwine growled into her ear as her pushed his hardness against her.

"Ginuwine baby please stop! You gonna hurt me", Mariah cried.

The more she pleaded, the farther he went.

"Shut the hell up Mariah!", Ginuwine said as he undid his pants.

"Ginuwine please I beg you!"

He immediately snapped out of it and looked around  in confusion.

"Oh my god! Did I-"

"No….but you almost did", Mariah cried as she slid down the wall and covered her face with her hands.

"Ginuwine I think you're the one that needs to get some help. You've changed because this is definitely not the man that I fell in love with!"

She got off the floor and made her way to their bedroom, leaving Ginuwine standing in the hallway by himself.

What have I done?

He was embarrassed and angry at himself for having another black-out. Mariah was his everything and he didn't mean to hurt her but once he blacked-out, it seemed like he couldn't control himself. It was like someone else was controlling his body and making him do bad things.

At this point, it was either get help or lose Mariah.