Chapter 30 - I'm Watching You

💞Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT💞
Also please pay close attention to this chapter.

💖Enjoy💖

July 22, 1999

Author's POV

Janet's Setting

"That fucking bastard!", Janet yelled as she watched Ginuwine and Mariah on her television.

She planted secret cameras and microphones in both Mariah's penthouse and Ginuwine's luxury apartment a few days ago while they weren't home and had been watching them ever since.

While watching them over the past few days, Janet found out that Ginuwine wasn't as vicious and violent towards Mariah as she originally thought. He was actually very sweet and caring towards her and that made Janet pissed.

"His bitchass is so fucking pathetic!", Janet yelled in rage as she threw a glass vase down onto the floor, causing it to shatter everywhere.

She continued to watch as Ginuwine started to kiss Mariah, which was innocent at first but escalated quickly into hot and steamy make out session.

Janet could hear Mariah moans as Ginuwine kissed the sweet spot on her neck.

"He better not!", Janet growled as she watched him pick her up and carry her towards his bedroom.

"I'm finna make you scream tonight babygirl", Ginuwine said as he laid Mariah down on his bed and quickly began undressing her.

"Nooo you better fucking not! I swear!", Janet yelled at the television on the verge of tears.

He pulled off Mariah's shirt first, revealing her small but quickly growing baby bump. Janet had almost forgotten for a second that Mariah was pregnant and seeing her baby bump made her sick to her stomach.

Once Ginuwine got Mariah completely naked, he took all of his clothes in literally a split second.

Janet gawked at the size of his long, thick member. It was one of largest she had ever seen in her life and she had no idea how it was going to fit inside of Mariah.

"It won't be so big when I cut it off", Janet said as she picked up a butcher knife that was sitting on the coffee table and began to play with it.

"Uhhh", Mariah whimpered as Ginuwine slowly slid deep into her core. Her whole body tensed up as it usually did but soon relaxed as he kept going.

The more Janet watched and listened to Ginuwine make love to Mariah, the more angry and disgusted she became.

"Why do you keep fucking her if you already got her pregnant?! You've already gotten what you wanted in the first place!", she yelled as she smashed another vase onto the floor.

"Deeper baby", Mariah moaned as Ginuwine thrusted faster.

He sped up his pace while stroking deeper into her at the same time causing her whimpers to turn into loud cries.

Janet watched as tears of pleasure flowed down Mariah's face as she held on tightly to Ginuwine.

"Yeah get all your tears out now because you're not going to have any left once I kill him", Janet sneered as she continued to watch.

"Damn it Mariah! You feel so fucking good! I love you soo much", Ginuwine groaned as he began to throb inside of her.

"I love you", Mariah repeated over and as she climaxed causing him to cum with her.

"What a fucking scum", Janet said she watched them climax together. Mariah's body shooked violently as Ginuwine filled her with his load making Janet nauseous.

They eventually finished and went to sleep for the night but Janet still continued to watch them as they held each other closely.

Tears filled her eyes as she stared at Mariah sound asleep in Ginuwine's arms.

"Why doesn't she see that he isn't good for her?", Janet cried. "Mariah is going to have to learn that sometimes when you love someone... .you have to let them go. It's time for Ginuwine to go away forever."

Janet wanted to Ginuwine to go away forever but she knew she couldn't do it on her own. She would need help and she knew just the person that would help her too.

She pulled out her phone, dialed a number, and waited it to pick up.

"Hello?", a sleepy voice said.

"Tommy I need a favor."

💞💞💞

What do you all think of the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Leave suggestions here. Credit will be given.

Big shoutout to m_whip for the story ideas🤗