(Mini)Chapter 47 - Need You

September 24, 1999

Ginuwine's Setting

"Damn", Ginuwine said as he inhaled the heavenly scent that was in Mariah's sheets. His body immediately relaxed.

Tonight he decided spend the night at her apartment in hopes that he could get some sleep. He wasn't used to sleeping without Mariah by his side. He longed to have her close to him but he knew that she wouldn't be with him for a while.

The doctors told him that she was still on suicide watch and that she had an outburst during one of her therapy sessions. Ginuwine prayed for her everyday and hoped she would be home before she had the twins but he wasn't sure by the way she was acting.

Ginuwine eventually got comfortable on Mariah's bed and tried to go to sleep but he couldn't.

He was beginning to get horny from smelling her perfume that was all over the sheets.

I'm not supposed to be thinking about her in this way, especially not right now, Ginuwine thought to himself but visions of Mariah soon began to dance around in his head.

He hadn't had sex in months and his body yearned for a release, preferably with Mariah but she wasn't here nor was she in the right mind.

Ginuwine soon felt his member begin to harden and rise in his sweatpants.

Images of Mariah's naked body surged through his mind as he tried to keep his composure but it was too hard.

Ginuwine pulled his member out of his sweatpants, closed his eyes, and began to stroke it.

"Fuck Mariah", he groaned as he imagined her riding him.

He pumped and pumped, his moans getting increasingly louder.

"I need you", he groaned as he kept imagining.

Ginuwine's body began to jerk as his strokes got increasingly faster and harder, his arm already beginning to grow tired from the work he was putting in.

He yearned to be inside of Mariah at this moment but this would have to do for now.

"Damnit!", Ginuwine yelled as he pumped his dick harder than ever before. He was beginning to approach his climax and beginning to lose control of his body.

After a few more minutes of intense stroking, Ginuwine came hard. His member spurted large amounts of cum all over the sheets while his body shook with pleasure.

He soon finished and collapsed back on to the bed, trying to catch his breath.

Now tired enough to go to sleep, he turned over and closed his eyes. He was close to dozing off, when the phone started ringing.

"Who the fuck is calling this late at night?", he said as he grabbed the phone off of the nightstand.

"Hello?", he said with an attitude as he answered the phone.

"Ginuwine?", the voice said and he knew immediately who it was.

"Mariah? What are you doing? The doctors said I can't have contact with until you're off suicide watch", he said confused.

"I know....but I miss you and I wanna come home", she whispered.

"I miss you too but you can't come home yet", he sighed.

"Please? I-I can't do this alone. I need you. I don't know anybody here and I'm scared", Mariah sniffled.

"Mimi...I wish I could but you have to get better on your own. There are people there that want to help you, take their help please. How about this, if you get off of suicide watch, then I'll see if I can come and visit you...okay?"

"But Ginuw-"

"I said what I said Mariah. I know you can do this."

"I-I can't....not without you. Please...I won't push you away this time. I swear", Mariah sobbed.

Ginuwine could tell that he was speaking to the real Mariah and that her emotions were real but he refused to give in to her until she stopped trying to kill herself. He couldn't bare it.

"I want you to show me that you're stronger than this Mimi. Get off of suicide watch and I'll be there whenever you call. Deal?"

"D-Deal", Mariah cried.

"I love you babygirl, get some rest", he said.

"I love you too", she whispered before hanging up the phone.

Ginuwine felt bad that he had to be harsh with her but he felt that she was strong enough to get off of suicide watch. She had so much to live for and most of all, he needed her....they needed each other.

💔💔💔

Feel free to drag me🤗 because I know this chapter was boring🤦🏾‍♀️