Chapter 14 - Simultaneous

Unedited. Sorry for any mistakes.
Enjoy!💓

September 16, 1998

Author's POV

It was 7:30 in the evening and after a long day of doing of working and collective errands, Ginuwine and Mariah finally had a chance to spend time together while they ate dinner.

"Mariah I think we should start planning for our wedding", Ginuwine said as he cut into his chicken breast.

"Well….when do you wanna get married?", Mariah smiled as she set her fork down.

"Maybe November or December, I just want us to be married before the new year."

"That sounds like a good idea. Hopefully I'll be pregnant before then. We've been trying for almost two months and nothing has happened", Mariah frowned.

"It'll happen Mariah, we just have to be patient. Besides…..don't you wanna get married first, before we have a baby?", Ginuwine said as he continued eating.

"Not really. I want to be a mommy so badly", she said quietly causing Ginuwine to sigh.

"Mariah…..we need to do it right this time. I want you to be Mrs. Haughton first before I put a baby in you. I just don't a repeat of what happened the first time."

"Okay…but that doesn't mean we're gonna stop trying right?", Mariah asked.

"We can keep trying babygirl and if you happen to get pregnant before the wedding, then so be it", Ginuwine compromised.

He didn't quite understand why Mariah was so focused on having a baby right before they got married instead of after.

"Thank you baby", Mariah beamed as she continued eating.

"Can we get back to discussing the wedding plans?", Ginuwine sighed in slight irritation. "I've been searching for wedding planners today and I need your input on which one we should choose."

"Sure baby, but I don't want our wedding to be big. I want it to be small and intimate and somewhere far away. Like on a secluded island or something."

"I was thinking the same thing. Only our immediate family and friends should be there. That means we have to start making a guest list of who we want to invite", Ginuwine said.

"Yeah, but can we talk about this later? I just want to spend time you right now", Mariah said as she got up to put her plate into the dishwasher.

Ginuwine did the same and as he was closing the dishwasher, he felt two arms wrap around his waist.

"Mariah what are you doing?", he asked.

"Nothing", she said as she started kissing his neck.

"Really? Why have you been so horny lately? I've been constantly laying yo' ass out and you keep coming back for more."

"Maybe I like feeling you inside of me", Mariah said.

"I know you do but-…..oh fuck", Ginuwine groaned as Mariah grabbed his semi-hard package and started stroking it.

"But what? Your dick is hard baby. I can handle that for you", Mariah moaned.

"Oh shit Mariah stop."

"Why? It seems like you're enjoying it", she starred at him, her eyes beaming with lust.

He pried her hands off of him and got up to leave the kitchen, when Mariah jumped on his back.

"Babygirl whatchu' doing?!", Ginuwine said startled.

"Please Ginuwine! I've been patiently waiting all day for this. I need you to fuck me", she said bluntly as she got off of him.

"You could've just asked", he said as he pressed her against the nearest wall and started undressing her.

Mariah undid his jeans and reached her hand into his boxers and began slowly stroking his member.

"I want you inside of me right now", Mariah moaned as she stared into Ginuwine's eyes as he pushed her skirt up and ripped her thong off of her body.

"You're so fucking wet for me", he as wrapped her legs around his waist and slowly slid into her wet, heated core.

"Fuck!", Mariah screamed.

"You're gonna have my fucking baby", he cursed into her ear as he aggressively thrusted into her body.

"I will", she whimpered.

Ginuwine thrusted harder and deeper causing Mariah to shake uncontrollably.

He walked them into the living room, put Mariah over the back of the couch, and held onto her hips tightly as he pounded into her body.

"Ginuwine!", Mariah screamed and cried in pleasure.

"I love you so much babygirl", Ginuwine groaned as he kept thrusting deeply into her.

"You're so deep", Mariah cried as she came close to her climax.

He had gone deeper than he ever had been before.

After 3 more minutes of aggressive pounding, Mariah came hard, convulsing as she released her creamy nectar all over his member.

Ginuwine slowed down his strokes and came soon after her, filling her up with his unborn children.

When he finished, he collapsed on the couch right next to her and held her in his arms.

"Do you think it'll work this time?", Mariah asked as she put her hand on her stomach.

"Yes, especially with all the work I just put in. Yo' ass finna be pregnant with twins", Ginuwine said out of breath.

Mariah chuckled and snuggled into him even more.

I'm so lucky to have him, she thought…..