Chapter 32 - The Master Plan

August 1, 1999

Janet/Tommy's Setting

"Psst", Janet called out to Tommy as he walked past her.

She was sitting way in the back corner of the dimly lit coffee shop they agreed to meet at.

Today she would be meeting with him to construct a plan on how they were going to get rid of Ginuwine forever. After much persuasion, Tommy had agreed to help carry out her plan. To keep her identity secret, she had on a disguise to keep her identity a secret to others around her just in case someone happened to be watching.

"Oh there you are. Wacko Jacko's sister", he joked, but Janet took much offense.

"Hey don't you dare say anything else about my brother or you will be getting killed too", Janet joked back in a serious tone.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry", he put his hands up in defense. "So what do you have in mind?"

"We need to get rid of that motherfucker Ginuwine for once and for all. He isn't good for her. Do you know that he abuses her?", Janet lied.

"Oh really? I never even touched her when we were together, could barely even have sex with her because she didn't let me. I'm trying to figure out what's so special about that bastard that she's with now. I didn't believe you when you said he got her pregnant until I saw it with my own eyes the other day", Tommy scoffed.

"He had gotten her pregnant before but they had a miscarriage. I was so relieved when that happened but enough of that, here's the plan", Janet said as she pulled out a large piece of paper with scribbles on it. "Okay first, we gotta get them separated. I have a house in Malibu that I could use to keep Mariah. Send her to California on a business trip and give the details of what hotel she'll be staying in and I'll take it from there."

"I just got one question though", Tommy inquired.

"And what is that?", Janet rolled her eyes.

"What do I get out of all of this?"

"What do you want?", she sighed in annoyance.

"I just want one more chance to make love to her. That's all I'm asking", he said as his voice softened.

"From what I heard, there was no 'love making', you were just raping her", Janet deadpanned.

"Well whoever said that lied. I haven't had some pussy in so long and I miss that hot ass body of hers", he said.

"I'll think about it. Now back to the plan. I'm going to most likely kill Ginuwine in his apartment and make it look like a suici-"

"Hold up Hold up Hold up. You didn't say we were killing him. I'm not going to jail", he said as he got ready to get up and leave but she stopped him.

"Look if you help me kill him....I'll let you fuck Mariah", she compromised.

He sat and thought for a minute before speaking.

"You have yourself a deal. I can't wait to get my hands on her", he said excitedly as he shook her hand. "Now give me a date so I can plan and prepare myself for all of this."

"I'll give any extra details later. It'll be nice working with you", she grinned as they shook hands.

Tommy soon left the cafe, but Janet decided to stay a while and think about her and Mariah's future together.

"I can't wait to raise our babies together", Janet smiled as she thought to herself.

Her vision of a happy ending with Mariah would cause much sorrow, pain, and heartbreak but Janet didn't care. She only wanted Mariah and could care less about anyone else, including Tommy.

"He's such a damn fool. He doesn't even realize that I'm using him. He's sadly mistaken if he thinks he going to fuck my sweet Mariah", Janet giggled to herself as she gathered her things to leave.

She left a tip on the table for the server, even though she didn't order anything and made her way out of the cafe.

"You better start counting your days Ginuwine because you don't have many left", she laughed as she got in her car and pulled off.

What was about to take place in the next few months would be horrendous. Would Ginuwine and Mariah make it through this or would they lose everything they worked for?

Stay tuned to find out.

Until next time,

M💞