Chapter 13 - Baby Baby Baby

Sorry for any mistakes. VOTE AND COMMENT PLZZZZZ!!!!!
Feedback is important!
Enjoy!
M💖

💜September 14, 1998💜

Author's POV

"Mariah, man stop! I'm tryna watch the game", Ginuwine said as Mariah kissed his neck and chest.

"Oh, so your little basketball game is more important than spending time with me?", she frowned.

"No, bu-"

"That's what I thought", Mariah said as she climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

Lately, Mariah had been trying to get Ginuwine to make love to her so they could work on starting their family but Ginuwine had an excuse every time.

"Mariah I'm not playing with you", he said as he moved her off of him.

"Fine, I'll just go", Mariah said with an attitude as she stormed off to their bedroom.

He sighed and continued watching the game.

She's not gonna be mad for long, he thought.

Meanwhile, Mariah flopped herself down on the bed in frustration. It had been more than two weeks since her and Ginuwine had sex and she was horny as hell.

"I can't take this anymore", Mariah whined as she rolled over and got up to go into her side of their massive walk-in closet.

She stripped out of all of her clothes and started searching for a set of pajamas to wear, when a random gift bag fell off of the top shelf.

"What the hell is this?", she said to herself as she opened it.

Inside was a large sparkly, purple vibrator and a note.

Mariah immediately took the note out and started reading it.

Hey Mariah, it's Janet. You're probably wondering why I'm giving you this special gift. I'll explain it all to you when I get back from touring. For now…just enjoy it.

Love, Jan💋

"When did she give this to me?", Mariah wondered as she pulled the vibrator out of the bag and stared at it for a moment.

At this point she didn't care, she needed it.

She walked out of the closet with the vibrator and laid down on the bed.

Already being nude, she spread her legs, turned the vibrator on, and rubbed it against her wet pearl before sliding it inside of her.

"Uhhh shit", Mariah moaned as it filled her up.

It didn't feel like Ginuwine to her, but it would do the job for now.

"Ahhhh this feels so good", she moaned out loudly as the vibrator did it's magic inside of her.

Her hips jerked in response to the sensation.

Little did she know, Ginuwine was watching her from the tiny crack in the door.

His basketball game had went off a few minutes after she left and he'd originally came to check on her until he saw what she was doing.

"Uuhh", she moaned again as the intensity increased.

She looks so sexy, he thought as he pulled his hard member out of his sweatpants and began slowly stroking it.

"Ooaah", Mariah screamed as she pushed it in deeper.

Oh fuck!, Ginuwine screamed internally as he jerked faster, trying his best to keep quiet.

He stared at every detail of her body as she pleasured herself. From her long golden curls that were cascaded across the pillow, to her now tanned skin from the summer sun. Every part of her was just amazing.

"Uhhhh yessss", Mariah cried out as she pushed the vibrator even deeper, so deep to the point that she could feel it in her uterus.

The sheer feeling of it made her toes curl and her stomach muscles tighten. Tears were even rolling down her face as she closed her eyes tight.

Shit! I know she's close, Ginuwine thought as he jerked harder. He could tell by the look on her face.

"Aaahhhhh!!!", Mariah screamed suddenly as the vibrator moved up to the highest speed. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as she neared closer to her climax.

After a few more minutes, she couldn't take anymore. She pulled the vibrator out and immediately began squirting her sweet nectar all over the sheets.

Everything was bliss until she heard the door open and Ginuwine stumbled into the room jerking his member at high speed.

"M-Mariah", he stuttered as he got on top of her.

"Are you ok- ohhh ahhh!", Mariah moaned as he entered her.

He thrusted hard and deep a few times before he finally exploded inside of her, filling her walls with his large load of thick cum.

"Ahhhh!!!", Mariah moaned as she felt him give her exactly what she wanted.

Ginuwine continued cumming inside her, making sure that he went deep enough to get her pregnant.

She wanted a baby so he was gonna give her one.

After a few more grunts, he pulled out and laid next to her.

"Were you watching me while I was….you know?", Mariah asked, out of breath.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you come in sooner then?"

"Because it was my first time ever watching you do something like that. It was a beautiful moment that I wanted you to have to yourself", Ginuwine explained as he rubbed his hand across her stomach.

"Sorry for ruining the sheets", she said, looking around at the mess she made.

"It's okay, the only thing I'm worried about is giving you the baby that you and me both want", he said as he kissed her neck and slid his hand from her stomach all the way down to her swollen pearl.

"Stop, I think I've had enough tonight", Mariah said as her body shivered from his touch.

"Shit, me too. Let's go to sleep."

"Shouldn't we change the sheets?", Mariah asked.

"It can wait till the morning babygirl. Just get some rest."

"Okay", she said as she laid down on his chest.

They snuggled into each other and both soon dozed off to sleep.