Chapter 24 - If Only She Knew

💕VOTE and COMMENT💕
Your feedback is necessary loves .
💞Enjoy💞

The Next Morning

May 17, 1999

Author's POV
Mariah's Setting

"Uhnn", Mariah groaned as she opened her eyes. The sun was shining brightly in her face, causing her to wince. It was the morning after her and Ginuwine's wild night and she could feel it all over.

Her body was sore and stiff and the room was in chaos.

She slowly rolled over to find out that she was in bed alone.

"Ginuwine?", Mariah said weakly as she called out for him but got no response.

Instead she found a handwritten note on her nightstand that was from Ginuwine.

Good Morning Babygirl,

I really enjoyed you last night. I wish I could have stayed longer but I'm currently working on my next album, so I'll be in the studio for the next few days.

I ran a bath for you because I knew you would wake up sore. I also cleaned up the mess we made around your bedroom, all you have to do is change the sheets. I hope I wasn't too rough with you last night.

I love you soo much.

Your one and only,

Ginuwine💙

Mariah smiled as she finished off the letter but was immediately overcone with pain as she tried to get up and go to to the bathroom.

"Shit", she muttered under her breath as she limped towards the bathroom.

She walked in a gently eased her sore body into the bath tub.

"Yesss this feels so good", Mariah exhaled as she settled into the warm, soapy water and closed her eyes.

All was well for the first 15 minutes until she heard someone walk into the bathroom.

"Hey babygirl. I'm back", Janet said softly causing Mariah's eyes to shoot open.

"J-Janet w-what are you doing here?", she said as she sat up and covered her naked body with her arms.

Janet had just arrived back in New York this morning after her week long stay in Japan and decided to pay Mariah a surprise visit.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here?'", she mocked. "I came to see my babygirl. Momma missed you."

"I-I missed y-you too. Where'd you get that huge plate of breakfast from?", Mariah asked, trying to hide her nervousness just as good as she hid her hickey-covered body under the soap bubbles.

"I got it downstairs from your kitchen. That wasn't you that cooked that big ass breakfast?", Janet frowned.

Dammit, Ginuwine must've cooked too. He's too good, Mariah thought to herself.

"Yeah, I-I cooked earlier and decided to take a bath afterwards....so can you leave for a second because I'm ready to get out", she said nervously.

"You act like I haven't seen you naked before", Janet laughed as she stuffed her mouth with cheesy eggs that Ginuwine cooked.